31. Possession

"So what do you want to do?" You asked Mei Mei and Mechamaru. They looked at each other taking their stance ready to fight you. "We will win."

"Very well."
Sukuna walked up standing behind you staring at them. "Seems like you both have chosen death."Sukuna smiled widely.

Mei Mei and Mechamaru cautiously took a couple of steps back. Sukuna raised his head tilting it to the side, chin up as he glared down at them. With you standing before him there was nothing more menacing than him standing behind you. For at this moment what was seen to be was the sorcerers who had surrounded you. Cornered you. Sukuna felt nothing more but rage, disgusted.

Ryomen Sukuna behind you casted a tremendous amount of cursed energy that made their bones shiver. Mechamaru who was behind the screen watching was even thinking about their first encounter with him.
"Why would it seem like he's protecting her." Mechamaru thought out to himself.
"As if he would even care-" Mechamaru stopped realizing what happened the first time they went after Sukuna. Sukuna, is not the same.
"Did he manage to obtain the other fingers?
Not only did Sukuna cause damage to the buildings around him but also killed many others. Collapsed an entire building. That was only Sukuna with a few fingers. How many has he eaten! When we surrounded him he seemed to be at ease, when he saw y/n get injured, he became unhinged."

You, you are threatening to do the same thing right now. Sukuna and you together.
"We, we can't win." Mechamaru admitted.
"One wrong move, Sukuna will wipe us out before y/n does. If we even go after Sukuna, like last time she will kill everyone. Those two can't be controlled."

Sukuna waited for Mei Mei and Mechamaru to make their move. What Sukuna saw was that his y/n was being cornered being pushed into doing something drastic by them. Having to throw away so much because of the sorcerers. What all good you had done for them to toss you out like trash. They did worse than just accept your execution but they also exiled you.
If they were here for him it would have not mattered. They came after you more than once. Took you away more than once.
And they tried to kill you. Every bone in Sukuna's hands cracked from the absolute strain of rage he felt.
"If she has even one scratch or a smudge."
Sukuna spoke calmly with a cold tone that it made you even scared.

Make you feel anxious.

Mei Mei looked around as well realizing she has not many options. Every time they looked at Sukuna behind you it was pure evil, pure menacing energy coming off Sukuna. An unpredictable statement as to what this has become. They were here with Sukuna, never imagined he would have become this strong. He wasn't this strong before.
"Mei Mei, we cannot wi-." Mechamaru didn't even finish his statement when the robots head flew off.

Sukuna kept his arm wrapped around your waist with his other arm extended out to the side.
Sukuna had decapitated the robots head.
You were surprised to feel Sukuna's arm wrapped around you keeping your back pressed up against his body. No one has really ever had your back before. Everyone had turned against you.

Sukuna let out a laugh before twirling his fingers slicing and dicing the robot into small pieces before he looked at Mei Mei.

Mei Mei who nodded her head in agreement was willing to take her chances.

"Retreat for now." Mechamaru kept his eyes on the screen blinking he shivered when he thought he felt Sakuna's hands close around his neck threatening to rip it off his head. Slowly touching his neck shivering. Mechamaru was safe behind the screen but when his robots head flew off. Mechamaru could have sworn he felt Sukuna there with him.

"Retreat Mei Mei.. Get everyone out of there."

Mei Mei turned to see the Mechamarus machine laying in pieces. Mechamaru looked back at the screen. Sukuna was staring at him directly before his screen went dark, he remembered Mechamaru to be the one who tried to kill you. That's why Sukuna went after Mechamarus robot first.
"I have people to protect." Mechamaru thought about Miwa.