20 Stay

Sighing you shut your eyes..

"Give me a quicky!" He grabbed hold of your chin making you look up to him. "And I may let you have it. Or we'll have to find our own way of entertainment."

You used the pen in your hand to stab him in the eye jamming it in as deep as you could.
Grabbing his necklace you tanked it off him.

"Hmm. Seems fake." You said disappointed.

He screamed in pain falling back. "Oh no!" The guy said shocked before smiling at you. "No more pens for you." He reached back with his knife holding your shoulder. "We will fuck you while you are bleeding."

You grabbed his wrist as he attempted to stab you. "No! That's disgusting! You want aids I'll give you AIDS!" You said biting the inside of your bottom lip to spit out blood on his eyes.

"Can't we play another game? But not til tak toe on me!" You protested.

"You disgusting bitch!" He shouted.
They ripped your clothes as the knife found it's way to the side of your stomach. Feeling it pierced your skin and cut through your muscles. It was a a horrible feeling.

"Humans are the most disgusting things I have had to deal with."

Sukuna said standing behind them.

Suddenly a spear went through the man's chest as you stopped screaming. Blood splattered on your face from the man cough.

The other guy looked at Sukuna. Sukuna pulled his spear with the man's body still impaled. You watched him get pulled off you.
Sukuna looked over to the other man. "Sukuna?"
He's here.

He tossed the man who was on his spear to the side as Sukuna kept one hand in his pocket and the other holding the sprear. "The hell! Whos you!?" The other guy asked as Sukuna quickly raised his arm up with the spear and sliced the man's head clean off.

"You should have been home hours ago. What are you doing out so late y/n?" Sukuna looked at you as you held your wound breathing heavily.
He knelt down gently sliding off your heel as he examined your ankle. "Hmm. Your ankle is swollen. You haven't gone to a doctor.." He looked up at you as he softly pulled your hand away from the wound.

"Foolish woman." He lifted you into his arms. There something different about him. He was more muscled. More Buff.
"You are a crazy woman. Tragic little things like you will always want to be stronger. It's just not possible y/n."

As he walked with you in arms a car pulled up as the driver came out. "Lord Sukuna" Uraume said opening the back door for you and Sukuna.
"Uraume. She's wounded. I want you to drive back. It'll be faster if I take her in my arms."

"Yes, understood Lord Sukuna. As you wish I will meet you back at the-" Uraume stopped talking when he realized Sukuna had disappeared with you in his arms.

Uraume sighed shutting the door closed. Looking at the bloody mess and the bodies. Uraume made sure to pick up anything that was yours to bring back with him.

---

Slowly opening your eyes you looked around at the royal blue room that you were in. Some light peeled through the curtains. What seemed like a pattern of shadows from the movement of water. The bed covers were of a soft cool fabric.

"Coco Puff?" You said out loud. "Mew." Coco Puff was next to you. Reaching out into the darkness you attempted to stand up. Arms caught you in time as a light was clicked on.

"Sukuna?" You asked softly. He raised you in his arms as he kept his eyes on you before gently laying you back into bed. Sitting beside the bedside he caressed your cheek. He was quiet. Not his usual self.

Coco Puff walked up to him. Sukuna smiled and scratched the kittens head.

"Sukuna. I, I'm sorry.." you said looking away. To stare at the shadows that danced against the wall. Sukuna leaned in his arms wrapping around your waist as he softly planted a kiss onto your chest. As you didn't flinch away from him. Didn't feel disgusting of him anymore.

Shutting your eyes you raised your hands up to touch his shoulders. Feeling shy and nervous at first.

He looked into your eyes as leaned in. You closed your eyes as it was you this time wanting to taste a kiss from him.
Sukuna inhaled deeply as his hand held onto the bundle of hair behind your head. Relaxing he just held you close to him. As his lips danced with yours.

Only parting to take deep breaths. Closing his arms around you he was attempting to be as gentle as he could. His rough hands wound make you wince every once in a while. As if you knew that it wasn't his fault. He was attempting his best not to be as harsh. As cruel.

His lips danced around your chest for a bit before he tore the night shirt off you. His eyes were determined. They were hungry. He wanted to see that same desire he held for you in your eyes.

If you were denying him. If you were disgusting in him.

But all he saw was how you were so sweet.
With some worries. A guilty shameful look upon those eyes. Unsure and confused of all that had transpired.

It was hard to see you end up like. In these situations.

He was upset with all of it. With how it all turned out. It wouldn't have had to been this way if he had full control of you. Everything you do. What you say. Where you are.
Any other woman.
You were not any other woman. It was different with you.

"You are staying with me for now on. It's not your choice to make anymore." He nuzzled his face against your neck. The radiating heat between your naked chest against his. The softness of your nipples pressing up against him.

Roughly pulling your thighs apart he was in between your legs making your gasp of what was pressing up against you.

He wanted you. It was more than he had ever desired. His woman was his to take. His to enjoy. All of these things that make it so complex.