Fourth

Time skip,

Day: Monday...

Yn's Sunday went down in the dumps, as she caught a fever and cough after getting drenched in the rain..

That's why  she rested the whole day, now she took a warm bath and got ready with a red nose and pink tints on her cheeks indicating about her not being well ..

But, she can't take a holiday till the meeting as it was really important...

Yn tie her hair in a messy bun as usual...

Yn: thank God hobi oppa brought so many beautiful clothes, I don't take hours to set outfits according to the colour combination my brother is best

Yn smiled and came down...

Yn's mom: yn baby why are you going to the office have you seen yourself, see you cheeks have red blush and nose is blimming red in fever like monkey...

Yn: mom!!

Hobi: she is saying right yn, I'm changing your medicine...

Yn pout...

Yn: oppa you know I don't like medicine, still you are forcing me it's not a good thing...

Hobi: it's all for your good sunshine, i can't see you this low nor you are taking holiday to have rest..

Yn: because I have important meeting in the end of this week that's why I'm avoiding to take a break...

Hobi: hmm i can understand but at least take care of yourself, you have to take this medicine three times a day...

Yn pout...

Hobi: I'm not melting at this cuteness did you got that now have your medicine...

Yn nodded while eating breakfast first, as hobi was there yn had to take medicine and pack the next two dose for office...

Hobi: hmm let's go I'll drop you ..

Yn: yupp..

They both went...

Hobi dropped yn in front of her company..

Hobi: bye ynnieee...

Yn: by oppa...

He smiled and left...

??: what hobi hyung car was doing here??

??2: king jeon yn is real younger sister of jhope sir...

Jk: oh that's the matter so I think, i should take about this directly with hyung but I should teach her some lesson verbally...

Jk come out of the car and went towards yn he was wearing mask so that individuals around them won't recognise him..