Seventeenth

Yn: taehyung??

Yn was muddled after his number on her phone, yn clearly remembered that she deleted his number yesterday why he is calling her today??

Yn was unclear whether to pick his call or not, but her inner self didn't let her pick up his call..

When her phone gets silent, she doesn't know why but she blocked his number...

Yn: I don't want to remember him anymore, i want to focus on my happiness now. Not in my past, I think i should call kuru...

Yn dialed her number, after a few rings she picked it up..

📱 Yn: hello..

📱 Kuru: hey baby how are you??

📱 Yn: I'm good you tell about yourself how's everything going??

📱 Kuru: good!!

📱 Yn: how's new office??

📱 Kuru: yak!! I didn't apply for further work, i will join somewhere else tomorrow..

📱 Yn: wae??

📱 Kuru: i hate his presence yn, i want to kill the moment he is in front of me. Now, his ex is returned and he was busy in fucking her whole day. I got irritated and didn't apply for further work continuation..

📱 Yn: good...

📱 Kuru: hmm ...

📱 Yn: so where you are planning to join now??

📱 Kuru: oppa said i should join our own company, because it will good if i joined the company..

📱 Yn: yes you should join your company..

📱 Kuru: yes..

📱 Yn: i got jk's marriage proposal..

📱 Kuru: whatttt seriously wowwww congratulations...

📱 Yn: thank you..

📱 Kuru: so did you accepted or??

📱 Yn: he is nice guy, yes i accepted his proposal..

📱 Kuru: nice!! So when is the wedding...

📱 Yn: it's not clear, i heard mom and dad talking that they can fix engagement on Sunday. Then, after 3-4 months, they will do wedding as it will give them time for preparation..

📱 Kuru: nice so I got a wedding to attend yee..

Yn smiled .

📱 Yn: yeah so you will take holiday and join me for shopping, babe we have to buy so many things..

They both started talking about the things they will buy and their conversation lasted for 2 hours...

Afterwards, they slept..

Time skip next day,

Yn got ready to go to the office,