Twenty

Time skips the next day,

Yn got ready to go to her office,

She came down while humming her favourite song, only to see hobi and her father was looking at the TV with a shocked face

Yn got confused after seeing their faces, but when she herself saw the news, she was not even able to move further after looking at the news..

News reporter: it's reported that kim taehyung the ceo of Kim association has committed the suicide yesterday. He jumped from the top floor of his own building. The reason behind his sudden death is still unknown, but when we will get further information we will provide it to you all on time. Thank you!!

Yn just blinked her eyes at such a shocking news...

Yn:( i never thought he would commit a suicide, but why he did that he should have given second chance to his life. Maybe he found someone more capable, but this moron. Oh god!! Please give him a good punishment over there)...

Yn's dad: he was your friend right hobi, did you know why he did that..

Hobi: don't know dad, we can't judge what is bothering someone. I only pray to god that he will give him right path this time. He was good human, i also want to know the reason behind his death. But, you know dad sometimes it's better to not know the truth...

Yn's dad: you are right, i pray to god that his soul rest in peace...

Hobi nodded...

Yn's mom: have breakfast now...

Yn: mom I'm getting late, pack it I'll have it in the office... .

Yn's mom give her breakfast and lunch...

Yn took them and went to company...

Many things were going in her mind, she needs to clear them out. The only way from which she can clear them is talking with jk. She knows that he will understand what she wants to say..

Reaching in office,

Yn saw jk already sitting in his cabin..

Yn: jk..

Jk looked at her...

Jk: come in and close the door..

Yn followed his instructions and come to him...

Jk: I know you are also distrubed after the news of taehyung's death right...

Yn: yes actually, I met him yesterday..

Jk: what he said??

Yn explained him everything which happened since starting,

That how he met her,

Then, saved her,

Then become close with her,

But, then she discovered the truth and till the yn was in love with him. That's why she chooses jk over taehyung..