Fifteenth

Monday,

Yn wake up and pick up her phone..

She saw messages from taehyung and jungkook..

Jungkook: reach the company at 10:00, I'll be there to help you with your further information...

Yn replied to him...

Yn:ok..

Then, she opened the chat with Taehyung..

Tae: ok!!

Actually, last night she was talking with him on chat but she slept while talking that's why she is replying to him now..

Yn: yes!! Let's meet tonight at 8:00..

As taehyung was awake getting ready for going to office, he replied to her text..

Tae: ok place??

Yn: **restaurant..

Tae: done 👍..

Yn: yupp!!

Yn went offline and finally stretched her arms while yawning..

Yn: ho finally I'll work in a big international company now, thank God kuru helped me with outfits. Now, I'll dress up properly for work, I should start getting ready now..

Yn get up from the bed and then settled it down ..

After cleaning her room, yn went to take shower..

After showering, yn went down for breakfast..

Finally, yn was done with her breakfast then she collected her all documents which were required for the company form fulfillment..

At last, yn dressed up herself..

Yn winked at herself in the mirror

Yn: let's go now..

Yn took her new car keys and come down,

Yes!! Yn brought a new car on Friday, yn wanted to own a car since long, but she didn't asked her father for it. She herself saved money and earned good enough to buy her favorite model of car...

Finally, she brought it now she is going to her new office in her new car...

Her family was proud of her being independent and successfully fulfilling the needs which she wants...

Yn's mom made yn eat something sweet before she was going to her new company..

Yn's mom: best of luck my baby, I bless you to be more successful..

Yn: thank you mom, it's only because of your blessings and constant support for me..

Yn's mom: no it's your hardwork also my baby that you are at this place today, we are proud of you. Now, you should go otherwise you will get late..