Thirteenth

Time skips after two weeks,

Everything was going fine till now,

News of taehyung and kuru getting engaged vanished from the market...

Kuru totally forgot about the taehyung proposing to her, as she was really busy in making the presentation of the upcoming meeting, besides, she found jimin more funny and liked talking with him...

Yn was also busy in that meeting presentation as it was the important one and she was working as a senior under kuru. So, she had to handle the pressure of this meeting...

Only a week was left for her contract to end, yn totally made up her mind to resign from this job...

According to jk's proposal, yn was ready and happy to work in his company. So, she decided to take a week off after resignation then join jk's company...

Yn's mind was not able to be in peace in for even a one second, she didn't knew what to do...

Taehyung finally proposed to her, but she didn't said yes to him yet, as her mind was consumed with several thoughts...

She was confused about her feelings towards taehyung, as she also liked jk...

Jk was really gentle towards her, yn knew he is a mafia but she didn't want to accept it because of his carefree nature towards her..

Presently,

Yn was walking back home as today her brother was not coming to pick her up...

While going, yn heard a gun shot voice, she followed the sound then she looked and saw jk there with a gun..

Jk noticed her...

Jk: oh so you are reporter huh?? You are keeping eyes on me??

Yn: huh?? No no king jeon, why would I keep eyes on you??

They both looked at each other and giggled ..

Jk: hey yn...

Yn: hi Jeon what are you doing here??

Jk: nothing just finished killing an enemy, guys clean this mess. Come yn, I'll accompany you...

Yn smiled..

They both come out of the ally and they started walking while talking about different things..

Jk: so finally you will join my company huh?

Yn: yes, actually I'm planning to take a week off before joining the company, I'll be also able to get proper rest...

Jk: hmm you are right, a person need both physical as well as mental rest..

Yn: hmm jk .

Jk: yes...

Yn: who was your friend??

Jk: what you mean yn??

Yn: the one who misunderstood you..

Jk: um why are you asking it out of nowhere...

Yn sign...

Yn: see jk you know I can easily share my everything with you right...

Jk: yes...

Yn: so i w-

Yn's phone ring..

She picked it up..

📱 Yn: yes hobi oppa..

📱 Hobi: yn you didn't reached home yet?? I'm here at home and mom told me you are not here...

📱 Yn: I'm out of home, give me 2 mins in coming...