Eight

Time skip,

Yn easily got holidays from the CEO as she was a good employee working under them...

Kuru also took off from work to enjoy with her friends..

Presently,

Yn got ready for going to the Jeju Island, she was waiting for jungkook or kuru to make her call that they are downstairs, so that she could go there as soon as possible...

Yn come down with her luggage...

Yn told her family about her plan of visiting Jeju Island, they agreed and were happy after seeing her so happy...

Hobi agreed because jungkook was going with them, he trusted jk that's why he knew his sister is safe with him...

Because of his busy schedule, he didn't get time to travel around, that's why he won't stop his little sister from having fun...

Yn's phone rings, her eyes sparkled seeing jungkook calling her. She thought of pulling a prank on him...

📱 Jk: hlo yn...

📱 Yn: hey jungkook...

📱 Jk: how are you??

📱 Yn: I'm good, by the way why you called??

Yn's mom looked at her in confusion...

📱 Jk: ynn don't you remember we are going on trip today!!

📱 Yn: which trip??

📱 Jk: oh gosh yn!! How you forgot, you me and kuru we three are going to jeju Island..

📱 Yn: oh I don't know about this that's why I went company...

📱 Jk: goshh ynnie!!

Yn started laughing...

📱 Jk: what happened...

📱 Yn: hhahha...

📱 Jk: don't tell me you pulled prank on me!!

📱 Yn: of course i did!! Now, wait I'm coming with my luggage...

She cut the call...

Yn's mom: aish you naughty, go save and enjoy yourself there, when you will reach there give me a call...

Yn: yupp mom, bye take care of yourself..

Yn's mom: you to child .

Yn hugs her mother, then took her luggage and come out to see jungkook pouting while looking straight. Kuru was on the back seat, laughing and making fun of him...

Kuru: hey broo~~