Fifth

Time skip,

Day: Saturday...

Time: 7:30 pm...

Night,

Yn came out of her company while thinking about how to go, because her oppa informed her that he will go out with his girls tonight that's why she has to go by her own tonight ..

Yn pout...

Yn: i should tell dad that I need a car, it get difficult for me when oppa doesn't come to take me...

??: oh really miss yn??

Yn looked back and saw her senior,

Yn: miss k...

??: oh come on we are not in company now, you can address me by my first name which is kang kuru...

Yn: but mam you are my senior....

She chuckled...

Yn stayed silent, she knew her position in this company...

Introduction...

Kang kuru
Age: 23
Youngest daughter in kang family, which is on 4th position in business world...
She have a strong background but her dream was to become a news reporter that's why she joined this company..
Yn was her junior in college, to say in other words kuru is role model of yn...

As being senior in college as well as in company, she was perfect in work because of which she is famous in media line. With her strong links because of her background she reports many news..

Yn wanted to be like her badass and a person who can openly do anything but there was a fear inside her....

Kuru: where are you lost, by the way looking beautiful...

Yn blushed at her comment and set her dress..

Yn: not more than you mam...

Kuru smiled while setting her over sleeves...