Seventh

Time skips after one month,

Everything went same as it was going in the past ..

Workers treated yn same like they used to treat early..

But, yn ignored them and continued to do her work as she wanted this contract to end soon, so that she could change her company...

During this whole month, she didn't met taehyung which saddened her, but his effect reduced on her as she was focusing in her work only...

Present time,

Night,

Time: 7:30...

Yn come out,

She looked at her surroundings, it was an windy, last whole month it was raining heavily which made climate temperature down and winters entered in

Yn smiled it was her favourite season..

Yn: finally it's December 1, now I can peacefully enjoy my days, shook new year will start then my contract will end by the February. Finally, I can start my new journey...

??: hey yn...

Yn looked back and saw,

Yn: hi jungkook...

Jk: hii how are you...

Yn: I'm fine, you say..

Jk: same here, I was passing by while planning to go to the han river, wanna join??

Yn: yupp!! I would love to join you there, that's my favourite spot too...

Jk smiled...

They both started walking while talking with each other, of course, yn knew her colleagues will be getting jealous by seeing her with a boy...

But, yn didn't give a fuck!! Because, she knew they wouldn't understand, so she will also not clarify what her relationship with Jungkook is...

Since, they met her at her yn started to notice Jungkook more often, she liked his bubbly nature around her..