MILF * g!p 𓆩♡𓆪

requested || *mommy kink

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || SUB G!P BIL

billie approached to the front door before ringing the door bell waiting for someone to answer it.

she distracted herself by looking at the night sky and the beaming stars, she could rarely see the moon due to a tree covering it.

"i'm coming," she could hear her friend say behind the door, approaching. she held a firm grip on her duffle bag that she brought, since she was staying for a few days.

suddenly the door opened. "your here," marlo her friend spoke up with a smile. he was your common brunette boy, he was slightly tall, had a nice smile and was apart of the football team in school.

the blue haired girl grinned stepping inside the place, letting the boy close the door behind her. "it always smells so good in here," she chuckles.

"bro it's my mom, she keeps spraying perfume around the house," he scoffed. "i think it smells lovely," billie shrugged.

"by the way my dad isn't home, he's on a business trip and my mom is in the shower so you don't have to worry about them arguing like always."

"no it's cool, i understand. your parents arguing doesn't make me look down upon your family," she say kindly.

they stepped inside the front room. billie eye sight gazed around the area, before her eyes spotted an old picture of a pretty collage girl from the eighties, with a cheer uniform on.

billie lips smirked to the side, picking up the frame to look at it more. "who's this?," she turned to marlo.

the boy scrunched his face up with a disgusted expression, he could tell by the way she was looking at the photo, billie liked what she was looking at. "that's my mom when she was in high school you weirdo."

the girl quickly put the picture down. "ew- sorry for that," her cheeks turned light pink.

"how about you sit down and stop looking through our family pictures," marlo chuckled pulling out the remote.

"what do you have in mind to watch?," he questioned as they both were getting comfortable on the couch. "i don't know maybe a scary movie?," she say thinking, unsure.

he flipped through films before finding 'american physco.'

"this should be good," he muttered. "should i pop us some popcorn?," billie asked. she was the type of girl that wouldn't watch a film without the taste of popcorn in her mouth.

he nodded his head. "i forgot where the bags are, you could probably just look around until you find e'm." billie brushed her hands through her hair before going into the kitchen.

she opened the pantry, gazing her eyes everywhere before being met with the thing she was looking for. but, the only thing was, she was too short to reach the box. "shit," she mumbled looking up at it.

"need help with that?," she heard a soft yet intimidating voice behind her. she became startled and turned around being met with a beauty.