SPECIAL GUEST * g!p 𓆩♡𓆪

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || SUB G!P BIL

*requested*

"billie, i just wanted to remind you that finneas is gonna have a guest coming over, she's spending a night with us," maggie peeked her head through her daughters door, catching her doing homework.

billie kept her eyes on the paper. "i remember mom, thanks for reminding me," she replied, moving the pencil against her worksheet.

maggie glanced at billie for a little before speaking again. "are you gonna eat dinner with us? it's almost done." the girl lifted her head up finally looking at her mother. "that shouldn't be a problem," she softly says.

maggie gently smiled before she closed the door behind her, leaving her daughter in peace.

billie decided to skip a party a few invited her to, just to study and sit in peace. the girl didn't like being around much people, she'd rather read a book or study.

she was genuinely maggie's innocent child, billie has always been scared to make too many mistakes, she rarely has any friends and her social skills are kinda on edge, she doesn't like too speak much.

"billie dinner is ready love, come eat with us!," she could hear her mother yell from the kitchen as she was still placed inside her room, studying.

the girl sighed a little before closing her books and her notepad, standing up from her bed.

she tucked her hair behind her ears making her way out to the dinning table. "did you get most of your work done?," her father asks. "yea, but i still need to study more."

she flickered her eyes to the other side of the table, noticing the guest that was chatting with her family. "i'm surprised you lonely critter came out with us," finneas joked.

billie gave her brother a small chuckle before it faded off of her lips when she actually paid attention to guest face, making her throat go dry.

it would take more than a hundred words to describe how beautiful the young lady was, she fitted the beauty standards every girl wanted to look like.

eileen's presence seemed to light up the entire room. her eyes, a deep shade of brown, were warm and welcoming, and her smile was infectious. she greeted billie's family with grace and kindness, fitting right into the lively atmosphere as if she had always been a part of it.

"i- um," she cleared her throat. "i think i'm gonna eat in my room instead," billie couldn't catch her words properly, still looking at the girl.

billie was too nervous to be around her, her beauty was taking over her, making a feeling of butterflies occur in her chest to her stomach.

she don't know why but girls would even make her very nervous, definitely the ones that caused her to stare.

"billie we haven't introduced you to eileen yet," maggie huffed before finishing. "that isn't very kind of you to decide to just leave like that," she say, passing out dinner plates.