HER SPELL * g!p

* requested

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || SUB G!P BIL

billie stood in the doorway of her parents' bedroom, her arms folded tightly across her chest as she listened to their lecture. her blue hair fell in messy waves around her face, mirroring the storm brewing within her.

she couldn't believe they were doing this to her again.

maggie, her mother, moved about the room, packing clothes into a suitcase with efficient motions. her voice was tinged with disappointment as she spoke. "billie, the last time you stayed home alone, you threw a house party. i can't trust you anymore."

billie rolled her eyes, a surge of frustration coursing through her veins. "that was one time, mom. i'm not a little child anymore."

her father, standing beside maggie, chimed in with a heavy sigh. "you're grounded, billie. you've been acting out lately, and it needs to stop."

billie scoffed, uncrossing her arms to run her fingers through her vibrant locks. "i just turned eighteen, dad. i don't need a nanny."

her brother, finneas, coming from the living room, eating a snack. "actually, billie, you kind of do," he interjected. "you've been getting into fights, disrespecting teachers, skipping classes..."

billie cut him off with an exasperated groan. "oh, come on, fin! i can take care of myself."

billie's frustration reached its peak as her mother delivered the final blow. "billie, we don't trust you," she said firmly. "and it's already too late. your nanny will be here in about an hour from now, so enjoy this short alone time for now."

billie's jaw dropped in disbelief. "so, you're gonna let some stranger watch your daughter?" she shot back, incredulous.

her father stepped forward, his expression serious. "actually, yes. until you know how to act like a proper teen, i wouldn't mind."

billie let out a loud groan, the weight of their decision crushing her spirit. "i can't believe you guys are going to new york for two weeks without me and leaving me here."

her father placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "billie, all i have to say is the girl is kind. we've already spoken with her, and i think she'll get you on the right track."

billie rolled her eyes, unable to mask her frustration. "i hope she never shows up," she muttered under her breath, her anger speaking for her.

maggie's warning only added to billie's mounting frustration. "and to be honest, she seems a bit stern, so i'll suggest you to be on your best behavior," she added, her tone tinged with concern.

billie waved her off dismissively, her irritation evident. "whatever, i'm gonna take a nap. have fun leaving me behind," she retorted before turning on her heels and storming off to her room.

with a heavy sigh, billie flopped onto her bed, burying her face in the pillows. she felt a mix of anger, resentment, and loneliness swirling inside her.