PROFESSOR - PART TWO 𓆩♡𓆪

*rough*

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || SWITCH G!P BIL

the professor stood in front of her student house, her hand hesitating before she could even raise it to knock on the door.

the events of yesterday echoed in her mind, the memory of eileen's moans and whimpering replaying like a broken record. despite her reservations, she knew that as a professor, it was her duty to help her student, especially with an important test looming ahead.

taking a deep breath, billie forced herself to push aside her doubts and focus on the task at hand. with a firm resolve, she raised her hand and rapped on the door, the sound echoing through the quiet neighborhood.

moments later, the door swung open to reveal a woman who bore a striking resemblance to eileen. with a warm smile, she introduced herself as eileen's mother and welcomed billie inside.

despite her nerves, billie returned the greeting with a polite smile, grateful for the woman's hospitality.

"hi, i'm eileen's mother, mary" the woman greeted billie warmly, stepping aside to allow her entry. "she told me about you helping her study?."

billie smiled politely, grateful for the gracious welcome. "it's nice to meet you," she replied. "eileen's a great student."

as they made their way into the living room, eileen's mother continued to chat amicably. "eileen tells me how you're her favorite teacher," she said with a smile, gesturing for billie to take a seat on the couch.

chuckling modestly, billie settled onto the comfortable cushions and set her belongings down. "well, i'm flattered," she replied, feeling a sense of pride at the compliment.

mary then offered billie a drink while they waited for her daughter to arrive. "do you want anything to drink while you wait for her?" she asked kindly.

"water should be fine, thank you," billie responded, appreciating the gesture. as eileen's mother disappeared into the kitchen, billie took a moment to gather her thoughts, preparing herself for the tutoring session ahead.

she arranged her laptop and paperwork on the coffee table. as eileen's mother returned with a glass of water, billie offered her thanks and placed the drink within reach.

"thank you," billie said, acknowledging the gesture before focusing her attention on the task at hand.

taking a seat on the single couch opposite billie, eileen's mother struck up a conversation. "i'm surprised eileen even needs your help," she remarked. "she usually always makes a's and b's."

billie nodded in agreement, acknowledging eileen's academic prowess. "yes, she's a very bright student," she replied, her tone polite yet reserved.

her mother continued, a hint of pride in her voice. "and she's just as innocent as a butterfly," she added with a smile.

billie's eyes flickered towards mary at the mention of her daughter's innocence, a subtle hint of amusement crossing her features.