1 + 2 = 3* g!p 𓆩♡𓆪

*requested*

*not proof read || threesum*

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || SWITCH G!P BIL

eileen took in a breath as she stood on the porch leaving a few knocks on the random couples door. she was finally hired by a couple to clean their house for every five days, she knew she was wanna get a good deal because of what they offered her.

looking at the house they lived in was self explanatory, it was no where near small, so she knew she was gonna have to work harder than before. the house was definitely upper middle class, it was better than average.

she was just hoping that they weren't rude or feisty, because in her mind she expected that from rich people. "i'm coming!," she could hear on the opposite side of the door.

she stood up tall fixing her posture. the sound of feet steps came closer until the door was being opened for her. "hello, sorry for the wait. welcome in," the brunette says, making her feel comfortable.

eileen stepped in touring her eyes around the beautiful house. "my name is cleo by the way if you're wondering," she introduced herself. "billie my wife is upstairs right now, but she'll be awake soon," she smiled.

"i can't resist to admit this house is very beautiful," eileen spoke, somewhat ignoring the woman last words, she was busy taking in the house. "oh- thank you," the brunette chuckled.

"what do you and your wife do for a living? if you don't mind me asking," eileen eyes wouldn't stop taking in every detail of the home, she loved it here.

she was noticing the white walls that were decorated with expensive art pieces, including the beautiful modern staircase. the whole placed screamed perfect, even the light vanilla scent that traveled through the whole house.

she loved how their french styled windows complement the elegant home so perfectly, it reminded her something off of a movie.

she didn't understand why they needed a maid, the home was practically clean itself, the wooden floors were clear with no spot on it.

"i don't mind you asking," she smiled. "my wife's a song writer and i'm a full time model," she admitted with no problem."we're always traveling a lot so i want the house to stay clean as possible."

"that's so amazing," eileen replied. "where do you want me to start cleaning first?," her eyes still wondered. "oh- uh. i think maybe starting in the kitchen would be best, my wife is always cooking in there and it gets messy."

eileen followed cleo into the breath taking kitchen that reminded her of a 'boho' style mixed with a soft french look. but, indeed it was messy. "sorry to give you a rough start but it really needs to be cleaned. i'll give you extra for the kitchen," cleo told her.

"it's fine. i'm pretty sure i could get through it," eileen say, pulling out her cleaning supplies she brought. "if you need any thing just tell me or billie ok?."

the maid nodded her head understanding. cleo eyed the woman figure, but not enough for her to notice before stepping out the kitchen, letting eileen do her job.