HARD WORK * g!p 𓆩♡𓆪

*requested by postionpowder ୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || SWITCH G!P BIL

eileen stepped out of her car after a long day at work, feeling the weight of exhaustion lifting from her shoulders as she gazed at the familiar sight of her home.

the sun was beginning its descent, casting a warm glow over the quiet suburban street. as she approached the front door, her eyes caught sight of an unfamiliar vehicle parked in the yard. for a moment, confusion clouded her thoughts until she remembered-the roofers her husband had called to fix the damage from the recent storm.

with a sigh of relief, eileen unlocked the front door and stepped inside. the familiar scent of home greeted her, a mix of freshly brewed coffee and the faint aroma of her favorite scented candles.

she kicked off her shoes, feeling the cool floor beneath her tired feet, and hung up her bag before closing the door behind her.

In the living room, she found her husband, james, standing by the glass sliding door that led to their backyard. he was watching intently as the roofers worked diligently to repair the damage caused by the storm.

"hey," eileen greeted him with a warm smile, crossing the room to join him by the door.

james turned to her, his eyes brightening at the sight of her. "hey, how was work?" he asked, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

eileen let out a small chuckle, her hand finding james' as they stood together, watching the workers. "It was busy, as usual. but nothing a relaxing evening at home can't fix."

james nodded, his gaze shifting back to the workers. "I'm just glad they could come out so quickly. that storm really did a number on the roof."

eileen nodded in agreement, her thoughts briefly turning to the chaos the storm had caused just a few days prior. "I know, it was terrifying. I'm grateful it wasn't worse."

as james wrapped his arm around eileen's waist, drawing her close, she leaned into the comforting embrace, resting her head on his shoulder. the day had been tiring, but being here, with him, made everything feel right again.

their peaceful moment, however, was interrupted when eileen's gaze drifted beyond james to the workers on the roof. among them was a striking woman with black hair, her arms slightly muscular from the labor. beads of sweat glistened on her brow, and her hair, tousled and flowing, hinted at hours of hard work under the sun.

the woman wore a dirty white tank top that clung to her form, revealing subtle contours beneath. eileen couldn't help but notice a tattoo peeking out from under her sleeve.

suddenly, eileen's attention shifted, her perception altering in a way she couldn't quite understand.

as her eyes flitted back to james, she noticed details she hadn't before-the thinning hair at the front of his head, exposing more of the bald spots than she remembered. It was a flaw she had overlooked until this moment, and now it seemed to loom larger in her mind.