ADULT TIME* g!p 𓆩♡𓆪

- this has been siting in my drafts forever.

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || FLUFF- BILLIE G!P
DOM

"you're not gonna eat ice cream for dinner that's finale," eileen voice could be heard speaking to her child. "but i want too!," the eight year old began to fuss stomping her feet.

"i want to too, i don't wanna eat spaghetti," the younger sister complained as they were standing in the kitchen. "what did i say? you both aren't listening to me," the mother say becoming irritated.

"i don't care, i want it," she begged and begged. the little girl wouldn't stop, this been going on for ten minutes now and eileen was about to lose her mind.

the mother could also hear so much ruckus going on inside the house, it was becoming too much.

"stop running, i'm trying to give you a bath," the teenaged daughter yelled coming inside the house from the backyard, chasing after the golden retriever who's tracing dirt onto their clean wooden floor.

"what is going on? i thought i told you to bathe him outside?," eileen ran her hands through her hair feeling a headache occurring.

"i did. but i accidentally left the backyard door open so he ran in," solar says huffing, before thinking to herself.

"and one more thing. i don't mean to snitch but.. esme spilled yogurt on the white carpet yesterday and it had attracted ants," she shrugged. "i felt like you should probably know."

eileen sighed. "esme i specifically told you not to eat on the carpet, you clearly don't like following after my rules," she spoke to the eight year old.

"it was an accident i promise," the little girl defended. "i can't take this anymore," eileen grumbled. the woman couldn't lie, she missed the days were it was just her and her partner without the kids.

her and her partner haven't been able to spend much time together due to the simple fact they have children to take care of including working.

eileen was on her own right now, she had to take off work because of summer break, the kids didn't have school, so billie was the only one working today.

they both have been lacking in showing each other affection. it was almost like as if a stranger lived in her house helping her take care of the children they both created.

the two loved each other dearly but sometimes it was just hard to show it.

the last time they've even done anything sexual was almost seven years ago.

whenever they tried showing affection in the bedroom, the younger daughters would always wanna sleep in there, or would want billie to come read them a bedtime story. it was becoming exhausting.

don't get them wrong, they both really loved and adored their children very much, but sometimes every parent needs a break.

"mom what are you thinking about? you seem exhausted," callan the middle child asks stepping from down stairs. eileen snapped out of her thoughts.