DOCTOR'S HELP * g!p 𓆩♡𓆪

*requested*

ೃ⁀➷
T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || BILLIE G!P
DOM

eileen sat in waiting room along with the other strangers that came in and out the entrance.

she looked down at her feet distracting herself, waiting for her name to be called towards the front desk in the hospital is was sitting in.

she's been here for almost an hour now and they have yet to call her name. the condition her throat was in was really bad.

eileen had lost a big portion of her voice, due to her being a young vocal coach. it burned her throat every time she tried to speak, she had to quit her job until she was able to speak comfortably again.

it's painful for her to get at least two words out of her mouth, she absolutely needed severe help, which is why she's in this situation now.

she eyed the women that was sitting behind the front desks, flipping through the appointments. she crossed her fingers hoping that she was next, she couldn't take another hour just sitting here.

"early appointment for eileen?," a feminine voice called out. the woman shot her head up, snapping from her train of thought, coming to a view of a black haired woman wearing her doctor's uniform around her curved body.

"that's me," she say while standing up, adjusting her black skirt she properly. the doctor signaled a 'follow me' motion with her hand, while taking in the sight of the woman.

eileen followed behind the doctor as she began walking back into the patient rooms. "so, what's been going on with you lately?," she began continuing to walk.

eileen opened her mouth, forcing herself to speak. though it hurt painfully there was no other way she was gonna really communicate with the doctor.

"i lost a lot of my voice while singing, and it hurts when i speak," her voice was very low as she held her throat, helping to reduce the pain. the woman nodded her head entering a room. "could you stand here for me while i do a check up?."

eileen shyly nodded her head, standing to the side, back facing the wall. the doctor removed the stethoscope from around her neck, placing it on her ears then brung it towards eileen's chest, checking her heartbeat.

"inhale for me please," the doctor looked at eileen's face before her eyes trailed down to where her heart was beating. eileen watched the doctor's eyes as she took in a breath then released it.

"your heart is healthy," she stated taking the stethoscope from her ears, hooking them around her neck again.

the patient looked at the doctor walking over to the counter part pulling out blue gloves. "i'm just gonna check your throat to see what medication would work best." she told her.

"i've already took medication for it doctor, nothing works," eileen spoke up, holding her throat again. the woman cocked up her left eyebrow up. "i'm pretty sure something works," she slid the gloves on her hands.

the doctor stepped towards the petite woman, guiding her hands on her throat, trying to figure out what source of medicine would be best. "you've done a lot of damage. i think you're gonna need something that would fix it immediately."