PROFESSOR* g!p 𓆩♡𓆪

*requested*

(sorry if this sucks lol)

ೃ⁀➷

T H I R D P O V;

- SMUT || SWITCH G!P BIL

the professor rubbed her forehead before snatching the glasses off of her face, to run her hands over her eyes stressfully.

all the drouosey sighs and lack of consecration including the incorrect answers the students were giving her was tiring. at this point she just wish she could snuggle in her own bed with her pet, but unfortunately that wouldn't work.

she's been standing on her feet this whole time moving her hand against a board with chalk, going over the same math problems the college students had yet to get.

she felt like some of the students should still be in high school from the lack of education they still had.

within those hours she would hear them speaking instead of pay attention which annoyed her. as she was in the mist of writing the second problem when she stopped herself, placing the chalk down.

"i think we should continue the class tomorrow. thank you," she blurted out aloud, wanting everyone to hear as she adjusted the glasses back on her face with a huff.

it didn't even take thirty seconds before everyone grabbed their things storming out the classroom like ants. the woman glanced at the ceiling with her hands on her hips, taking a deep breath before breathing out her nose.

she shut her eyes taking in the quiet sound, or at least she thought i'd be quiet. "professor? are you ok?," she heard an angelic tone making her look at the girl straight ahead.

too be honest the woman didn't even recognize the student that much, she has sixty people in her class so it's complicated to remember all the names. but, she couldn't deny herself, the student facial features stood out.

her hair was jet black and slickly as it reached all the way towards her back, it matched with her pale skin tone and her petite shaped body. she was eyeing the teacher with her 'doe eyes' and long lashes.

"yes. it's just been rough," she flashed her a quick smile hoping the girl wouldn't spit out another sentence. she wasn't in the mood for a conversation. "i can tell," the girl stood up from her desk.

"it seems like you've been under a-lot of stress lately. i don't know if you've noticed but i'm one of your best students here, i listen to every word you say and i keep my eyes on you," she grinned, holding onto the books on her hand.

billie slightly chuckle. "usually being under stress is common for me don't feel bad. and thank you, it uplifts me to know someone is listening to my words while I'm teaching," the professor admits.

"by the way if you were wondering my name is eileen," the student walked closer, fiddling with her fingers. billie didn't know exactly why the young girl kept her mouth moving, she assumed she would've walked out by now.

"that's nice," she replied in a bored tone, hoping that makes the student upset enough to leave, but it didn't. if not, it encouraged to her stay longer. "what do you do to relive all the stress you go through?," she tucked her lip in-between her teeth with an innocent smile.