you wanna come over?

MELANIES POV

MELANIES POV

It had been quite a lonely day. Tom was with Selena and I had no friends. My main priority in life is Tom. Don't care if it sounds bad, I love him.

Sometimes I wish I could be my true self around him, I mean I am but the way I dress is a big part of who I am but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for something you want, which is more important.

Most of the time I like to believe Tom does actually love me but won't do anything because of his 'image'.

I remember how much I tried to get him to like me. Looking back it was kinda pathetic, but I can't help it. When me and him starting to hang out it turns out he was really sweet. I liked it when he was just with me.

He made me feel loved. He gave me affection.

I arrive home and my dad is passed out on the couch as always. I go to my room. My phone starts to ring, it's Tom. I start to smile to myself.

"Heyyyy Tom" I say happily "You wanna come over?" He asks bluntly "um sure" I say "like now?" I ask "yeah" he says "okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes" I say, he hangs up.

I frown. I shake my head and take a deep breathe in. I look at myself in mirror and smile.

I walk out of my room and go downstairs quietly. Then I head out the door. It was a ten minute walk to Toms house. Hope I'm not sweating by the time I'm there.

-

I arrived at Toms and he let me in. He had told me to go to his room while he did something. I didn't ask any questions really.

Now I was just sat in his room, waiting. I begin to kick my legs and looking around his room. I spot something that catches my eye. I see a Camera on his desk. I haven't seen it in forever.

I remember Tom used to mess around with it sometimes when I was here. He would record us doing stupid stuff. I know I shouldn't be nosing in his stuff but I wanted to see if he still had the videos.

I walked up to his desk and pick up the camera, I turn it on. Surprisingly, it wasn't dead. I begin to look through it. The first video was recorded in December. When I say first I mean the last video we recorded but the first that popped up.

I press play, I look behind me to make sure Tom wasn't coming. I look back at the video. I smile seeing me lying on the bed taking about something but I couldn't really hear what I was saying.

I hear Tom reply to whatever I said "yes it does" he said. I said something back but I still can't hear what I'm saying.

I click to the next one. The camera was on his close to his face "you wanna take pictures?" He asked turning camera to face me. And for some reason I was sotting the bed with some shorts and a bra on?

"No" I said frowning "aw why not?" He teased "because you can't take photos on good angles!" I argued "yes I do" he said offended "you don't" I said "even if I do or don't you'll look good anyways" he said.

I smile at myself. I hear someone coming close to the door. I look back at the door and put down the camera turning it off.

I run to his bed a sit down on it.

He walks in and sits down next to me.

"I've missed you" he said putting my hair behind my ear. I look away blushing even though he probably didn't mean it but I'll pretend he did, for my sake.

Tom grabbed my chin making me look at him, "I've missed you too" I say shyly "I know" he said smirking.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask knowing what he wants to do, "you know what I want to do" he says, "no, I don't" I tease "yes, you do" he says leaning closer to me.

"Mm I don't" I say laying down on his bed. Tom crawls on top of me "mm you do" he says. His face is really close to mine.

Tom kisses me gently, I kiss back. We carry out the kiss. Tom starts to take off his top. I look at his toned body. He starts to kiss me again, I feel his hands go to my back and under my shirt. He unclasped my bra.

Tom breaks the kiss taking off my shirt.

-

After me and Tom did our thing we just sat on his bed for a while.

I remember the first time I had sex with Tom. He's actually the person I lost my V-card too, but anyways. He had called me over just like he did today but instead of doing what we normally do he wanted to have sex, which I didn't really mind.

I thought I was ready.

Then after we did it he told me to leave, which shocked me a bit then he didn't acknowledge me.

At first I was a bit baffled but I still did love him. I remember a couple days after that happened I saw him alone, in the dark. He was crying.

So I comforted him. He was venting to me about his home life and his mum and dad splitting up. He then went on to tell me I was one of the first people he told and met him see cry.

Tom got up off the bed, I watched as I saw him open the window and stand by it. He pulled out a lighter and cigarette. Tom lit the cigarette and begin to take a drag.

I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk over to him. "Tom smoking is bad for you" I say taking the cigarette out of his hand and I burn it out on the ash tray, leaving it there. He sighs and pulls me in for a hug.

"I know, you've told me many times" he says laying his head on mine.