change

MELANIES POV

MELANIES POV

I run up the stairs and into my room. I shut my door shut and lie my back against the wall. I try to keep my breathing under control but I couldn't.

I begin to bawl my eyes out. How stupid could I be? To think that someone could actually love me.

I wasn't pretty enough.

'They're just prettier girls than you, who aren't easy'

I keep on rethinking about what's just happened. I have no one now. What am I going to do? Maybe I was being dramatic.

No I wasn't being dramatic. He was in the wrong. That's it I've had it with him. Even though this will be hard for me I've gotta do it. I've got to cut him out of my life.

Sometimes I wish I had some type of person to guide me through these type of things.

I slid down the wall, resting my head on my knees.

I've got no friends, no Tom, no one.

I lift my head up slowly, I snuffle a bit. I'm so pathetic. Instead of crying I should be trying to fix myself.

I wipe my tears away. I stand up slowly.

I walk over to my desk and take off all the pictures I had of Tom and throw them in the bin. I throw out all my eyeliner.

I walk over to my wardrobe, I open it. I rip out all my clothes and throw them away, I take the box's that was at the bottom of the wardrobe and start to hang up all them clothes.

All my old clothes that I used to wear. So glad I didn't throw them out.

I sit down at my desk and take off my makeup very slowly. I don't know why but I'm just doing everything real slow right now.

Well actually I could think of many reasons why.

I stared at myself in the tiny mirror I had. "I changed myself for him, became friendless for him, tried my best to keep him happy and you know where that got me" I say my voice becoming shaky.

I could feel my eyes start to tear up.

"It got me no where" I say crying. "I just wanted him to love me" I say quietly. I take a deep breath in and out.

I get up from my chair and grab some pyjamas. I drag my feet along the ground and walk into the bathroom locking the door.

I set my stuff down next to the sink. Oh gosh, I forgot a towel. I sigh and walk to the door and unlock it. I open the door and walk all the way to the towel closet.

I open it and grab a towel. After I begin to walk back to the bathroom and lock it again.

I place the towel near my pyjamas. I look at myself in the mirror.

"Okay so I'll get a shower, skin care, go to sleep then tomorrow I'll try to make friends" I say to myself. I tilt my head. "Maybe I should write that down so I'll remember" I suggest.

I turn the shower on so it's warm. I take my clothes off and throw them away like I did with my others.

I step into the shower. It was really the right temperature. It was hot but not hot to the point where I was burning.

I washed my hair with some cherry scented shampoo, then after I used some cherry scented conditioner. I wash my body with a strawberry scented body wash.

Once I rinsed myself off I turned the water off and hopped out the shower. I grabbed my towel off the counter and begin to dry myself.

I then wrap my hair with the towel. I breathe in and dress myself into my pyjamas. Okay now I'll do my skin care.

-

After I finished doing that I take my take my towel off my head and put it in the washing basket.

I unlock the bathroom door and walk out. I return to my room.

I close the door behind me. I think to myself should I put my hair in curls or should I just curl it tomorrow morning. I'll do it tomorrow.

I grab my phone and I decide to block Tom. So he can't call or text me. It's not like he was going to anyway.

It's 10:13pm and I'm thinking maybe I should get some beauty sleep. It might help me to get some sleep.

I put my phone on charge.

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I pick up my tooth brush and tooth paste. I put it under the tap a little bit.

I start to brush my teeth.

After three minutes of brushing my teeth I finally spit out the access. I rinse my tooth brush under the tap.

I put it back.

I turn the bathroom light off and go back to my room.

I turn my bedroom light off. I skip to my bed and hop under the covers.

I lie down and close my eyes. I turn on my side to face the wall, making sure the quilt is fully covering me.

I drift off the sleep.

-

Beep. Beep.

I turn over.

Beep. Beep.

"Mm" I turn over again.

Beep. Beep.

I sit up and look over at my alarm going off.

Beep. Beep.

I really don't want to go to school today but I will.

Beep. Be-

I switch my alarm off. I drag my quilt off me. Gosh, it's called. I bring my knees up to my chest and stomach. I hug my knees and lie my chin and my knees.

I stay like that for a while. It's currently 6:04am.

I slowly drag my feet onto my cold floor. I tiptoe to my wardrobe and open it. I squint my eyes thinking of what to wear.

I smile to myself looking at all my cute clothes.

I'm also trying to think of how I could possibly make new friends.