not pretty enough

MELANIES POV

MELANIES POV

I got up off the floor and walked over to my bed. I lie down under the covers. I snuggle up into my pillows.

I might as well take a nap to pass the time. Mostly because I don't know what to do.

Normally, right now, I would be a school then after I'd usually go to Toms then after a couple of hours I'd go back home.

I guess not today.

It's all Julie's fault, if she had never of came here I'd be happy and possibly got even farther with Tom. But no she has to come and ruin everything.

Or I should stop blaming other people. It's me who didn't get to Tom in time to tell him the truth, it's me who didn't have enough courage to go farther with Tom.

Either way I still hate her. She's so mean, horrible little bitch.

Okay, I need to calm down. And stop being horrible.

I'm sure a nice little nap will calm me down. I'll feel better after.

TOMS POV

"Okay" Melanie says, I watch as she turns around and walks away. I thought maybe she would go to a classroom or something but she walks out of school.

Oh well, I'm not assed.

I turn back to Julie. I smile at her. "She's just so horrible" Julie's says. I frown.

I've never really thought of Melanie as a bad person. She always seemed to sweet. It still hasn't quite went to my head what Julie had said.

I want to believe Melanie but sometimes you've gotta do stuff to get what you want. And I want Julie.

If I have to hurt Melanie slightly, only slightly though, then I will. I wouldn't want to hurt her a lot. I know she's fragile.

"I wouldn't say she was horrible" I say, "did you not listen to me when I told you everything?" Julie says annoyed. "I did but maybe it's a misunderstanding" I shrug.

"It's not Tom! Aren't you listening?" Julie says angrily. I raise my eyebrows.

"Aight, chill" I say sighing.

-

It's now lunch and I'm just in a random classroom, smoking by the window.

Normally, Melanie would be here with me just talking about random things and she would tell me not to smoke and take my cigarette away from me.

She's the only person I've ever let do that. It's like she actually cares about me and I know she does. All the other girls have done it just to look sexy but I just get annoyed.

I pulled my phone out to check if Melanie had texted me, she hadn't..

It's like she's becoming more distant with me. I don't like it.