forgiveness

V pov
Suga- dude seriously !! You made her cry .
Jin - Jimin and v I want you to apologise to her .
Jimin - what..... Why !
Namjoon - no excuses !
Jhope - dude just go I will join along
Jungkook - me too !
V - hyung.... You are the best in the hyung line and jungkook you are my best buddy.
Jhope - let's go !
Jungkook - don't make her cry again hyung's !!
We went to her room and heard yn's sniffles.... I might not show it but I really care for her..... It's just it's hard for me to accept people into my life .

Yn pov
I was sad that they shouted no no yelled at me.... I mean I am not Soo Ill-mannered ! And I just asked who is it was... I don't have a full conversation with him.
I was in the middle of my thoughts when I heard a knock... I opened the door and saw vmin with hopekook snickering behind them .
V - ummm can we come in .
Jimin - please
I just nodded
They came in...
V - look we are sorry... We never meant to make you cry !!
Jimin - we are sorry it's just that I got angry that you got a stalker !!
Yn - that's it..... ?!? I actually wanted them to apologise for calling me ill-mannered that day when I accidentally dropped their meal .
V - what ?
Yn - so you think that's it !!
Jimin - what are you talking about..... We already apologised !!
Jhope - psst yah !! Don't you remember the food incident !
Jhope whispered from outside.
Jimin - ohh yes yes we are Sorry about that also !
V - yah sorry.... Now please wipe your tears !
Jimin - yah why are you crying
I didn't realise that I started to cry
Yn - no it's just I feel happy that you atleast come to apologise !
V - seriously ?
I went to hug them but they moved back pointing that jhope and jungkook were looking at us
Jhope - yah just hug already.
Then they hugged me....
Then I felt seven pairs of hands hugging me..... I realised all of the members were here !
At the point I forgot that they were the biggest bullies in our school !

Time skip
BTS pov
Right now we are in the living room and yn is sleeping.....
Jin - who do you think the stalker is ?
Suga - I think it's phoniex.
V - no he is in a mission in America I just did a background check on him !!
Jungkook - we have to find the stalker !! She is in danger for sure .
Jhope - one of us will always have to be with her 24/7 .
Jimin - tomorrow yn will be with me because v have football practice.
Namjoon - and jungkook no skipping class.
Jungkook - geez guys relax I got it.

Happy jhope day army . May God bless our sunshine with hobi water and may all his wishes come true. Happy birthday to you oppa

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For the readers who are still alive - hey guys as you all know BTS are in their military period . So let's stream their songs as much as we can so that they will be proud that army handled everything nicely and our wwh is coming soon........ you all knew

Luv U 😘