Kims empire

Yn pov
I woke up in my room with my seven brothers staring at me. then I remembered what happened.... Wait but how did I get back home !
Yn - umm hey !
Jungkook - oh my goodness thank god you are alright it's been two days since you have been unconscious.!
Yn - wait... Really.... Two days !
Jin - yes.... Btw how are you feeling !
Yn - I am fine but my head is hurting a little bit... That's all !
Suga - what do you mean by that's all ! You are hurt.... You need a treatment...
Jhope - ummm no I am alright.... But OPP can I ask you guys something.
Rm - yah sure go on.
Yn - who was he.... And why does he hate you so much ?
Jimin - he is our rival !.... Since we are more powerful than him... He Can do anything to take us down... So to be a part of this family you need to be careful.
V - if you would become our sister a bit earlier than we have thought you self defence.
Yn - oh well that's sad.
Jin - look just rest for now.... We'll see you in the morning.
Yn - ok oppa.

Next morning
I woke up from my beautiful dream where I was eating the biggest cake in the world but I couldn't finish it because of my stupid alarm.
BTW I wore this

I went downstairs

I went downstairs... And saw BTS waiting for me on the table.
BTS - good morning yn .
Yn - good morning oppas .
Jin - today is a special breakfast made by me of course.
Yn - looks good .
We started eating when Suga oppa spoke something.
Suga - yn come to my room after the breakfast
Yn - ok oppa...
Oh no did oppa cought me editing his photo with a cat filter . If he did then I am dead meat . After all the breakfast Suga oppa went in his room... I followed his to his room like a lost puppy.
Suga - so yn... As you are a part of Kim family.... I want to tell you about the secret story of Kim's .
Yn - huh... Isn't Kim a surname !?!
Suga - it is but there is a story behind Kim's before telling you the story I want you to make a promise with me....
Yn - ok oppa
Suga - so yn this story is only told to a Kim and it's the top secret story of Kim's so don't tell about this to anyone.... Okay ?
Yn - okay oppa... I promise that I won't tell this to anyone.
Suga - so , long time ago there was a kingdom named Kim it was the most powerful kingdom in the whole world. The king of the kingdom were our late grand father . He had two sons and a beautiful wife or our late grand mother they were living their life peacefully years went in peace and then the sons grew up  it was the time for one of them to be the king of Kim kingdom. The king will be the one who will marry first and the elder son married a women making him the king and again there was all peace till the younger son grew up he married a women forcefully and then the worse he rap** her the next morning she was in condition to die . Our late grand father took her to the hospital but , she did not make it up and died but before dieng she cursed Kim's that the Kims will never have a wife a daughter or a sister... Firstly they all ignored the curse and just kept the younger son in the jail but when the elder son's wife gave birth to a baby girl but the girl had no skin her body was like she has been kept on fire the girl was born dead and after a few days elder son's wife also died... They all were almost broken heart but then they found a saint who said this curse can be only broken by an angel from heaven her body thin as wire , as beautiful as flower and as sweet as sugar . They didn't understood anything... the end... And we are still cursed .
Yn - huh ?
Suga - we are still living with the curse that' why we told you to cancel the wedding.
Yn - means we are in danger.
Suga - no you are not as we are a....
Yn - you all are a...
Suga - mafia
Yn - oh- wait what .
Jin - please don't get angry .
Jin said as I saw all the BTS entered and I was still shocked by Suga oppa's words . I don't think he is joking as by living with him I don't think he is the jokable type.

To be continued

How was the story please tell me . Please vote

And luv ya