jungkook's GF

Yn pov
I was not able to sleep the whole night because of this jungkook. Who expect that a bunny snores as a sloth... Jungkook already went to his room... What should I wear today.... Umm... Yes it's perfect..

You must be wondering why I am not going to school so our school is closed for the two days to arrange things for farewell.... Which includes me and  BTS members also. After all this I went downstairs and saw everyone sitting their with a serious look on their face .
Yn - good morning oppas.
BTS - good morning yn.
Yn - what's for the breakfast.
Jin - pancakes.
Yn - oh... Okay
Why all are replying so shortly and also behaving cold wait- are they upset because of  yesterday's talk... No yn what are you thinking why they all won't get upset just because of this stupid thing. I was in my thoughts then I heard door bell and then Suga oppa went to the door and opened it . We saw a girl jumped on him.
?? - kookie I missed you... I am coming after Soo much time you should have came to pick me up.
She was about to kiss Suga oppa. Ewww.
Suga - it's not kookie... It's me yoongi.
?? - oops sorry.
She then jumped on kooki- oh jungkook oppa but oppa didn't catched her resulting her to fall down but it doesn't looks like she mind it . Then she finally saw me.
?? - oh... You must be yn.... I am right.
Yn - yes..umm miss
?? - oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself... So myself ahn jiyung or jiun for short... Nice to meet you.
She said offering hand shake which I was about to accept when v held my hand .
V - there is no need of it.. and jiun why did you came here .
Jiun - why can't I come here
Jungkook - no *wisper*
Jiun - huh ??
Rm - he means no you can come here whenever you want .
Rm oppa said covering jungkook oppa's sentence for which jungkook sighs .
Jiun - I have to leave now.... Don't be sad I just came here for once seeing you all... We will meet again soon... Bye
She said as she left like wth is something wrong with her. Then I looked at BTS for an explanation and they understood my look and said.
Jhope - she is jungkook's girlfriend.
Yn - WHATTT.... HOWWWW.... WHEN... WHEREE..
I shouted
V - lower you tone and she is not his real girlfriend.
Yn - sorry.... But I still don't understand what do you mean to say.
Jimin - I am explaining.... So she is dad's business partners daughter and dad wanted her to become Jungkook's girlfriend.
Yn - but didn't you said dating is not allowed in Kim family.
Jin - it's not... Dad said she is perfect for jungkook... That's why dad make her feel special in Kim family so we can't say anything to her.
Yn - btw she was really nice.
Jungkook - ahh... Hyung see she is now on dad's side .

Again a abnormal day I thought that being mafia will create distance in my heart for Kim family but nothing like this happens . I think I am being habitatual to the Kim's surroundings like I just want to live with them .

An - so what do you think how story is going
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luv ya 💜💜💜💜 BTW