see you later

Yn pov
Ohh I can't let them know about yejun.... They will kill me for hiding it from them !! Then somebody came behind me !!
?? - hey dummy why are you starting at them !!
Yn - ohh Jimin oppa..... You scared me... No I wasn't staring at them.... I am going to my room..... Bye
He then grabbed my wrist.
Jimin - umm I don't think so come with me to see what jungkook is doing.
Yn - umm n-no thanks !!
Jimin - i am not asking you I am telling you !!
Yn - but I am not supposed to be around boys right ??
Jimin - yah but not when your brothers are around to protect you !
Yn - you guys are overprotective.... You know that right !!
Jimin - yes I know that.... Now come !
Yn - pleaseeee !
?? - can you Guys at least move out of the way and argue... I am hungry
Jimin - ohh taehyung-a I didn't see you there
Yn - yes oppa when did you come ?
V - I came when Jimin called you a dummy. So basically I am here from the beginning.
Jimin - it's Jimin hyung for you I am 5 mins older !
Jimin - yn come on let's go .
Today is gonna be my funeral.
V - yn if you don't wanna come you can help me with my food I am really hungry !
Jimin - heyy ! I asked her first !!
Yn - ok oppa !! Sorry Jimin oppa I'll play next time .
V - ohh sweetie you are gonna play with me and Jimin ! But after we are done

*In the kitchen*
We were making the food while v oppa accidentally spilled flour on the floor
V - aish.... Now where are the maids when I need them !!
Yn - no problem Oppa I will clean it
I took the cleaning equipment and started cleaning I was that busy in cleaning that I forgot that yejun was there and I went outside where Jimin , jungkook and yejun were sitting

Yejun pov
I was doing the project while jungkook and his brother Jimin were playing games.... Ughh I have to proof my worth so I can join BTS !! And who knows I will be welcome in this humongous house with 100 inch television.

I was in my thoughts when I saw yn coming out with a broom... Woahhh she is a maid ?!? I did not expect it.... I knew she was poor but I didn't knew that she was this poor... Haha..... Maybe I can show them how much I worth and how well I can bully and make people my victim !!! Haha yn today is your unlucky day .

Yn pov
I came outside without thinking and saw yejun... Then I snapped back to reality...
Yejun - well jungkook ! I didn't know our class mate was your maid !
Jungkook - wait wha-
He couldn't finish his sentence as yejun came towards me and started kicking and punching me mercyless. Blood was coming out of my nose but he still wasn't stopping... Jungkook and Jimin were frozen but my cries bring them back to the reality.... In a split second jungkook and Jimin pulled him away from me..... Then suddenly everyone came downstairs probably the button.
Jungkook - dude are you crazy ! How dare you punch and kick her . You will regret it ! *Punches yejun*
They all started beating him . He was bleeding badly oh I see a new victim !
Yejun - ughhh why do you care for someone like her ? Are you her boyfriend
V - don't even come near our sister !
Yejun - s-sister..... I don't remember you having brothers
He said to yn
Jin - well she does now !

I was just sitting on the ground in pain.... My stomach hurt badly and I think I broke many of my bones

Guys how was it

I have a question

First - do you all wanna have house tour of the mansion

Second - if yes then I should give it in the last of next chapter or make a separate chapter for house tour .

I luv U 😘😘