reaction

Yn pov
Yn - oppa are you all joking.
V - do you think we are the jokable type.
Yn - ......
His tone was harsh which scared the shit out of me.
Jungkook - hyung don't scare her... Yn we are not joking.... We just wanted to tell you because we want you to be our sister for end.
Yn - I don't know.... I don't have any problem with you all being a mafia but , does mom knew ??
Jin - ummm.... No dad said that he will tell her as soon as possible.
Yn - okay.... Can I go to my room
BTS just nodded.
After getting a nod I ran to my room I was like wtf 😒. I controlled myself to freak out in front of them..... And being their sister is not in my hands I will do whatever mom will say after knowing the truth.... Honestly I kinda felt bad for the Kim's.... Wait- if the curse is real then me and my mom are in danger but as I am with BTS and mom with dad I don't have to worry.

I changed my dress into pj's

 I still don't know what to do as I am not able to sleep should I watch kdramas ohh yes and I heard about the new k-drama named my demon black pink was also recommending it so I decided to watch it

I still don't know what to do as I am not able to sleep should I watch kdramas ohh yes and I heard about the new k-drama named my demon black pink was also recommending it so I decided to watch it .
(An - I was busy all day in watching this drama only if not I must have updated 3-4 parts)

It took me 5 hours to complete this drama and I started feeling sleepy so I decided to sleep I was about to throw myself in the bed but jungkook oppa came into my room without even knocking.
Jungkook - dear sister....
Yn - yes....
Jungkook - can I sleep with you...
Yn - why....
Jungkook - I was not able to sleep so I want someone to sleep with me
Yn - umm... Okay
I also wanted someone to cuddle with me from childhood now i am getting one so , why not.
Jungkook - thank you sissy
Jungkook said as he jumped on my soft bed and cuddled with me I felt really comfortable so I slept there but again waked up listening to jungkook's snoring sound and believe me... It didn't let me sleep . Ahhhh my precious sleep

To be continued
Sorry for short chapter next ch will be longer and it's mine promise

Luv ya 💜💜💜💜