don't come back !

Yn pov
Yejun was groaning with pain I felt sad for him but a pair off me was happy that he got a feel of what I went through everyday.
Jungkook - Alfredo (your butler) drop him in his house and if he needs he can go to the hospital.
Suga - he should not be seen in  this property ever again. !
Time skip *after Alfredo took him*
They all ran towards me and started scanning my wounds.
Jhope - ughhh how dare him to beat our sister.
V - nobody touches a Kim !!
Jin - yn are you ok ? Wait I will call the doctor.
Yn - no need I am ok oppa .
Jimin - no you are not !.... U are literally sitting on the floor.... You are not able to stand up .
Suga - I'll call the doctor.... Jimin you help her.
Rm - and you have a lot of explaining to do.... But after you feel well !

Jimin oppa came towards me but before he can help jungkook oppa pick me up in the bridal style I felt awkward but then jungkook oppa said
Jungkook - it's nothing to fell awkward of I am your brother.
I just nodded and he took me upstairs !! After 15 mins the door opened revealing namjoon and v oppa with a doctor. He checked me up and have me painkillers... And I drifted to sleep !

TIME SKIP
After 2 hours of nap I wake up and saw jungkook and v oppa standing there with a plate full of food .
Yn - you know I am not that sick right !
V - stop over exaggerating.... You are hurt and it's our duty to take care of you .
He told harshly.
Jungkook - don't take it in a wrong way..... It's his first time taking care of someone.
V - yah !! What are you talking about you bunny !! How cold you think I am !
Jungkook - colder than Suga hyung.
V - yahhh.... Yn just eat
I nodded and took the plate. They were staring at me with big puppy eyes the whole time.. it started to feel awkward
Yn - umm oppas why are you staring at me alike this.
V - aishhh this girl.
Jungkook - we made that with our blood 💉 sweat 💦 and tears 💧and U are not giving us by feedback.
Yn - ohh wow you both made it.... I thought it was from the restaurant... It's really good .
They both broke into bright smiles.... They were looking Soo cute.
V - wahhh is it that good !!
Yn - yes it is I loved it .
Then suddenly the whole BTS came in
Namjoon - hey how are you feeling ?
Yn - I am feeling good .
Jin - so now can you tell us how you knew that yejun guy .
Yn - umm ok so... In my previous school he was my bully.... He used me as a punching bag . I also fainted once... He always took advantage over my weak body and made me his slave... He would go to my friends and talk trash about me... But now I don't think he know that black pink are my friends.... And lastly he would make fun of me for being poor... Before... That's it.
They were boiling with anger... Some were clenching their jaws while others were tightening their fists .
Jhope - do you think he is the stalker ?
Yn - IDK
Suga - what's his full name ??
Yn - Kang yejun
Suga - ok.... Alfredo do a background check on Kang yejun... Now !!
Alfert- yes sir right a way !!

To be continued

I got only a reply for house tour. I am gonna do it as fast as I got more replies .

I luv U guys