Bully's comeback

Yn pov
I wore my uniform and went downstairs and saw Jimin waiting for me.
Where are the others ??
Jimin - today I am taking a you...... Let's go
Yn - why about breakfast.
Jimin - yah we are having breakfast outside today so others are waiting for us at the restaurant but since I am supposed to take you I am waiting for you.... But you are too slow .
Yn - ohh sorry !!..... Now let's go

In the car
Yn - heyy Jimin oppa ?
Jimin - yah !!
Yn - why are you taking me isn't jungkook or v oppa supposed to take me
Jimin - well I am taking you as they both have football practice after school so I will be bringing you home..... So I thought to take you there too.
Yn - ohh okay.
Normally when I go with jungkook or v oppa the ride is silent but with Jimin oppa he keeps on talking with me .... I like it !!

Time skip
Jimin was following me around the whole day..... And now I have class with jungkook and he told me to sit with him !!

*In class*
Ms park - students we have a new student in class today..... So please come in.
Then i saw a familiar figure entering the class.... All the bad and painful memories started flashing.... It was the one and only yejun.... He was my bully when I lived in Busan..... He used me as a punching bag.... I also once fainted because of him.... I didn't notice that I was shaking with fear
Yejun - hello everyone my name is yejun.... nice to meet you all.
Ms park - ok now yejun you can sit beside yn... Yn raise your hand.
I raised my hand.... He smirked at me.... The last time he smirked at me was when he punched my stomach 15 times.

After class I ran out of the room I could sense yejun's glare at me the whole time ! I was terrified.... As I was walking I got pulled by someone.... I thought it was yejun . I was in a verge of crying..... But thankfully it was my brother Jimin.
Jimin - woahh..... Sister why do you look so scared ?..... Did that bunny make fun of you.... So you came to your oppa to complain ?
Yn - no no it's nothing.... Let's go home
Jimin - what why so soon I thought we should see v and jungkook's practice match.
Yn - please oppa I really need to go !
Jimin - I don't know what's gotten into U suddenly but sure let's go !!

When we reached the car I saw another gift basket kept on the top of the car !! Jimin was fuming in anger .

jimin - not again..... Seriously !!.... Open the note !!
Yn - okay

*Note*
Hey there love !
I know that Jimin will read this with you so I just wanted to tell that no matter who is it no one can stop me from loving you !

Jimin was really angry !!
Jimin - yn can I have the number through which he texted you ??
Yn - ummm.... I kinda deleted his number and blocked him .
Jimin - *sigh* no worries I know he will text you sooner or later... let's go !
Yn - ok.... Wait ..... I forgot to bring my book from class .
Jimin - ok bring it quick..... I am waiting
Yn - ok !

I went to class and took my book I was about to leave when yejun appeared !!

Yejun - well if it isn't the shy girl... Lee yn... Ughh how much I missed punching you . Well since I am here in Seoul and in your class my wish has came true to again punch you !!
Yn - stay away from m-me !
Yejun - aww baby girl is shutting.
He than come towards me and pushed me to the ground.
Yejun - you are thin as stick ! I can kill you in five minutes but sadly that's illegal !! I am leaving you today because it's my first day but be careful.
He left saying that !... I was on the ground sitting helplessly.... I got up and wiped my tears , then I went to Jimin oppa

Jimin - why took you so long !
Yn - sorry I bumped into jisoo
Jimin - you left your dear brother in the sun and you were enjoying with your friend !!...
He fake cried they never failed to make me laugh.... At this point I totally forgot that they were the meanest bullies in school.... I thought they were worse than yejun.... But turns out I was wrong

Hey guys
Double update
Tell me how was it .

And most importantly - luv U... Truly