group project

Yn pov
Ms park - class ! We have a group project ! You all will be paired in groups of two !
Everyone just groaned
Ms park - ok so groups are
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yn and Lisa
Yejun and jungkook

I was so happy that you I was with Lisa for a moment I thought I would be with yejun !!!!!

Yejun pov
Ughhh I wish I was with yn.... I love beating the crap out of her . But I am with one of the BTS member like I am their biggest fan... But still I don't know how they have so much power and control over The school. I was in my thoughts then I saw jungkook coming towards me !
Jungkook - hey yejun right !! He told blankly
Yejun - yes and you are jungkook
Jungkook - I am not so interested in this project so you are gonna do the whole thing.
Yejun - dude what do you mean.... Do you think I am interested but we got paired so we are gotta do it !!!
Jungkook - look we got you don't know who we are yet so I am leaving you but if you don't listen to me or my brothers or my sister . I have the power to expel you or even worse kill you so I will expect you at my house at 5.
Yejun - but why do I have to be at your house .
Jungkook - because I have to see what you are doing.... Because I can't be clueless while you present it.
Yejun pov
I just nodded... Man he is scary... If I became his friend everyone will be scared of me especially that yn I will beat her along with BTS . She will be begging me to leave her but I will tell Jin , jhope , rm and Suga to hold her then jungkook will kick her on her stomach then Jimin covered her mouth so she won't about and v slapping her..... So satisfaction but first I have to make them friends

TIME SKIP (after school)
Yn pov
I went home late today as I was doing the project with Lisa and jungkook oppa was in football practice.... Sow we went home late .
I changed my uniform

(an - lol I just love putting pictures.)

Jungkook pov
*Ding ding* (get it !!??!?!?)
Jungkook - umm Jin and Suga hyung can you go to your room... I have to do the project !
Suga - you mean he had to. (Savage kitty)
Jin - right ! Let's go
We were about to go but then yejun bowed to us ! Showing respect
Suga - respect us and you can have a nice school life
Jin - don't mind him..... Come on let's go !
After they left jungkook and yejun Started doing their project... I mean he was just starting at him.

Yn pov
I changed and I went downstairs and got chills in my body.... The figure sitting there was non other than.... YEJUN !!

To be continued

Thank you so much guys for 300 + reads and 80 + votes

I love you all .

You all are my inspiration to write more and more