warning

Yn pov
I am Soo excited as tomorrow is farewell but I am more excited for the final term result after farewell . I changed my clothes not being so full of myself.

(I know it's revealing but imagine a big jacket covering whole upper body)

I was all in my thoughts when Mr Alferdo came info my room.
Alfredo - young miss young king (Mr Kim) and queen (Mrs Kim) is here.
Listening Mom and dad came back home I ran downstairs and I tripped in the stairs I was about to fall down but v oppa cought me in his arms .
V - next time be careful.
Yn - okay...
After that he put me down and I ran to mom and dad and hugged them they also hugged back
Yn - I missed you all sooo much.
Dad - I missed you too my lovely daughter.
Jimin - looks like dad you only have a daughter.
Mom - don't worry sons I am here for you
Maknae line showed me their tongues and I also showed them my tongue.
Jin - btw mom and dad didn't you guys were coming next month
Dad - we were but as tomorrow is your result so your mom told me that we should be there on their special day.
Mom - so boys and girls we want you to take 85 above % so that you all can join modern mafia hostel.
Jungkook - why ?
Jhope - there is no need for it .
Dad - there is if you want to become the next mafia king then you have to join it .
Jin - okay dad .
Seeing the situation Jin oppa said that you thought
V - we will join but yn will not-
Mom - son it's already decided we want you all to be mafia king's and queen.
Rm - but-
Dad - no buts I have already decided this and it's final .
Jin - dad I think we all should ask yn first... If she is ready or not .
Dad - so okay..... yn do you want to be mafia.
Jungkook - noo
He said but he shut his mouth after he got a glare from Mr Kim.
Yn - yes Of course dad.... Why would I have objections in being what my parents has decided.
Dad - see you all should learn something from her .
Vmin rolled their eyes but then I asked mom something.
Yn - mom do you know that they are mafia .
Mom - I knew and not only that I also knew about the curse.
Yn - so you still agree to live with them .
Mom - yes definitely I love him . How can I leave him for a silly reason.
Jungkook - so mom and dad are you both coming tomorrow on farewell.
Dad - yes we will as we have to take results also .
He said all the BTS except for rm oppa was looking terrified. I was still confused that why they are still terrified.... And that's when we all went to our room but I was still confused so I went to rm oppa's room .
Rm - oh yn you here.
Yn - yes oppa... If you are disturbed then I can go
I was about to go when he held my hand and made me sit beside him on the bed.
Rm - why would I feel disturbed when my sister came to me.... So now tell me what's wrong.
Yn - oppa why all the other oppa's looked terrified... Is it because they don't want to go to mafia school.
Rm - no it's just they are not sure about the percentage they are really powerful but when it comes to studies they are not confident at all and now taking more than 85 % is a challenge for them but you don't need to worry as I know they are surely gonna get more than 85% .
Yn - ok oppa.... Oppa can I sleep with you today.
I jumped on his bed after getting a nod from him and slept without changing.

Luv ya 💜💜💜💜