[Introduction]

Characters -

[Cherrilyn 'Cherry' Hargrove]
The new girl in town
Played by Jennifer Connelly

[Cherrilyn 'Cherry' Hargrove]The new girl in townPlayed by Jennifer Connelly

"But, daddy, I love him!"

[Steve 'The Hair' Harrington]
The king of Hawkins High
Played by Joe Keery

[Steve 'The Hair' Harrington] The king of Hawkins HighPlayed by Joe Keery

"But, she's not just any girl. She's the girl."

Billy Hargrove - The menacing older brother
Max Mayfield - The angsty younger sister

The rest of the respective Stranger Things cast as themselves.

Trigger Warnings -

This story will contain depictions of blood, gore, paranormal activity, thoughts of self-harm, thoughts of suicide, insecurity, death, abuse, and other sensitive topics that may be distressing or triggering to some readers. Reader discretion is advised. Your well-being is important. If you find yourself struggling with any of the themes or even more that aren't presented in this story, please don't hesitate to reach out to someone you trust for support. You're never alone. My messages are always open to anyone who needs additional help!

Author's note -

Hey guys, though i've been busy on here with my one-shots and other stories, I've decided to write something new but still in my comfort zone. So, here I am, writing a Steve Harrington x female original character fanfic. I know many of my followers are big fans of Lumax, so I've made sure to incorporate it the best I can into this by making my original character, Cherrilyn, Max's older step-sister. Thank you for the inspo, YourMaxMayfield_11 Cherry's story will unfold as you read, and I can't wait for you to get to know her better.

As I wrap up my one-shots for my Lumax book, Peace, I'll be shifting my focus to this new project. I'm incredibly excited about this story and hope you all enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed brainstorming and starting to write it. If you guys have additional ideas for this story, I would love to hear your feedback so that I can incorporate those in as well. My feed, comments and personal messages are open to your ideas and suggestions. Your support means the world to me, so don't forget to vote and share your thoughts as the story unfolds.

Love you all, Eve