017

kaitlynbright you've been hiding in plane sight

liked by radvxz and 248k others

leahsavajeffries i see u posting old pics COME HOME ALREADY
kaitlynbright On my way! 

notcharliebushnell dude answer my text

dior.n.goodjohn i miss u pretty
kaitlynbright miss u more gorgeous

goatboyaryan praying ur actually on a plane rn

user8 walker didn't like or comment again and only dior and leah commented?? what's going on

user0 did she and walker have a fight???

user2 ARE YOU STILL FILMING FOR PJO
kaitlynbright yes!!

user34 wait i'm so confused guys what's oging on
user2 ur confused i'm fucking confused bro

waka waka

walker come outside now

but you're still in florida
and it's four in the morning

i'm not in florida
just come outside okay

the door opened. walker stood there, his hair messy, dark circles under his eyes, his hair already starting to get wet from the rain. kaitlyn felt a surge of relief upon seeing him, along with an intense need to tackle him with a hug, but she restrained herself. she stood in the pouring rain cautiously, barely moving a muscle, not even to shiver. 

"kaitlyn?" his voice felt healing to her soul just as her presence did to his. he was still hurt, she could tell, but maybe, just maybe...

"did you mean it?" her voice cracked. 

he didn't answer.

she stepped towards him, willing herself not to cry, but it was no use. the tears began to fall. oh, well. i already look like a wet dog anyways.

"walker, i need to know if you meant it. any of it. because i think about you a lot, okay? every single day, and i didn't know what that meant until you said it, and i was just surprised, and i don't think i ever liked connor at all, and of course i'm in love with you, walker-"

he cut her off by rushing forward and pressing his lips to hers. 

she kissed back, fireworks going off in her brain, but then broke away. she was surprised to see that there were tears in his eyes too. "no, you don't get to do that, that's what i came here to do." she said before kissing him again. she felt him smile. they'd wasted so much time not kissing that she couldn't bear to stop for too long.

he broke away this time, holding her face in his hands. "i just want to make sure that this is real and that i'm not dreaming."

"i hope i'm not dreaming." she laughed through her tears. 

"can we go inside now? i'm freezing." she said finally, giving him one last peck before fully pulling away.

"me too, i'm soaked." he agreed. they laughed. 

"i missed you so much." she said happily. 

"i missed you more."

author speaks!
sigh here you go i guess