011

kaitlynbright is live on Instagram "walker tries sushi for the first time **emotional**"

"okay, guys, we're going to be trying sushi for the first time." kaitlyn announced as soon as she set the phone up. "well, i eat sushi like five times a week, but walker's never had it."

"yeah, because in what world would i eat raw fish and vegetables instead of like... lofthouse cookies or something??"

"first of all, those are disgusting. diabetes in a cookie." she made a face. 

"second of all, your life doesn't begin until you try sushi. so we got takeout from this japanese place in socal - the sushi in utah was lowkey a lot better, but it's okay."

user6 there she goes again with utah...
user7 YOU DON'T LIKE LOFTHOUSE COOKIES?? YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO HEAVEN.... HAVE YOU??
user1 YAYAYA MY TWO FAVS BACK AT IT AGAIN

"hey, what are those gross little expensive fish things?" walker asked while opening the plastic boxes.

"huh?"

"like the expensive pregnant fish?"

"pregnant fish?" kaitlyn asked incredulously.

"yeah like in nemo when there are a bunch of pregnant fish that die at the very beginning except for him." he explained, gesturing with his hands.

"walker, i don't think that's right.." kaitlyn said, trying to hold in a laugh.

"kaitlyn, we've watched this movie like five times."

"you're talking about nemo? i don't think HE can get pregnant." she explained, as if talking to a five year old.

"what? why?" walker's eyes bugged.

"walker, when a mommy fish and a daddy fish love each other very much..."

"OH!" walker slapped himself in the forehead as kaitlyn burst out laughing. "oops. but then what were those things at the  beginning?"

"i think you're talking about fish EGGS... like caviar?"

"caviar! that's what i was talking about." he nodded, satisfied, as kaitlyn continued to laugh.

user1 HELPP
user0 that was such an emotional rollercoaster just to get to caviar
user88 IS HE YOUNG RYAN REYNOLDS OR WHAT
user2 IM ACC DYING LMFAOO

"brain fart." walker crossed his eyes at the camera.

"that was so señorita awesome of you." kaitlyn crossed her eyes, mocking him. walker pretended to punch her in the face. "you can shut up now. this smells like fish."

"that's kind of the point. okay, crunchy shrimp or salmon?"

"chicken."

"we don't have chicken sushi." kaitlyn said exasperatedly. "just pick one. you're being culturally insensitive."

"sorry, guys." walker said solemnly.

user5 bro switched up so fast
user7 he saw his career flash before his eyes 
user3 chicken sushi actually sounds fire tho

"i'm picking crunchy shrimp for you."

"i'm not touching it." walker said stubbornly.

"jesus, walker, it's not like it's alive. you're actually acting like a big fat baby, you know that?"

"takes one to know one." he stuck his tongue out at her childishly.

user6 in their breakup era
user03 mom and dad r fighting 💔