019

kaitlynbright no longer out here in miami ❌🏖️

liked by bradynoon and 231.2k others

walkerscobell thank god
kaitlynbright LMAO

iamcharliebushnell no longer lookin for da hoochie daddy ❌🧍🏼‍♂️
kaitlynbright charlie ray bushnell.

user1 aaannnd walker's comments r BACK

leahsavajeffries YAYAYAY SEE U TMMR
kaitlynbright CAN'T WAIT FAV

user8 charlie listens to sexyy redd confirmed??

dior.n.goodjohn PURR 
kaitlynbright 🐈‍⬛

i.am.andrewalvarez this tuff gng
kaitlynbright can't wait to see u gng

leenascobell still in shock
kaitlynbright 🤫🧏‍♀️
leenascobell oh no she's discovered mewing

user9 YES THEYRE BACK TO BEING FRIENDS
user05 bro what even happened

aryansimhadri why does it look like ur in nyc
kaitlynbright idk

load more comments...

"KAITLYN!" kaitlyn barely had time to look up before leah tackled her with a hug. she laughed. even her exhaustion from pulling a facetime all nighter with some old friends from utah couldn't stop her from being elated. she hadn't seen her best friend in forever. "i've missed you so much, leah."

"oh my god i've missed you too. we have so much to catch up on. DI! SHE'S HERE!"

dior ran over and basically did the exact same thing leah had done. "okay, i'm so pissed at you for leaving without telling us, but you also promo'd my single the whole time, so i'm, like, less pissed." kaitlyn laughed. dior lowered her voice to a whisper. "girl, what happened with you and walker??"

leah looked at kaitlyn, who waved her hand dismissively. "oh, you know how it is. best friends fight."

"yeah, but they don't fight and then one goes to florida and the other stays back and cries the whole time." dior said.

"he cried?"

"well, no, but he was moping the whole week. we have to re-film all of the scenes that were vaguely un-sad that we shot last week because he looked miserable in all of them. aryan says he walked into the trailer and found walker crying, but then again, that's aryan, he could be making it up." 

"no, i wasn't. he was deadass listening to space song and crying his eyes out." aryan came up behind them and pulled kaitlyn into a headlock. "what did you do to my boy? huh?" he said, half joking. they both laughed. he released her from the headlock and put his arm around her. "missed you."