Chapter 27

*Chrissy POV*

Can y'all believe that this little girl decided to come 5 hours after the boys. To say i was upset was an understatement because i was furious. I didn't even get to enjoy my boys because I was in sooooooooo much pain but hey I guess that's what motherhood is like.

The nurses weren't letting me see or hold the baby after the first time because of me being in an stressful environment which was understandable.

Tevana was so cute though but she had this mug on her face like she been through hell not knowing what she just put me through.

"She's going to have her momma attitude I can tell" Terell started

"Soooo that means you gon love her just like you love me" I laughed.

Tevin was sleeping and today was our last day sleeping her. Tevon was in Terell's hand being so fascinated with his little fingers it was so cute and funny.

"Yeah right but I'm glad that they came out healthy and they're weren't any complications" he explained

"Yeah for them" I mumbled

"Shut up but now that they're out I know you feeling good" he mugged

"No actually I'm feeling like you're never fucking me again" I replied laughing my ass off

"Yeah right once that six weeks is over just know I'm in the bitch" he shrugged

Not replying I let him think what he wanted to because all I know is that we wouldn't be fucking so I really don't care. I know that the no walls saying isn't true because I took medical classes but i seriously felt like I have ZERO walls left after pushing out three kids.

Tevin woke up out of his sleep fussing forcing me to get him. I could tell he was hungry so I just popped my titty out and let him latch on.

Every time I did it Terell would wince because he says it looks like they're trying to rip my nipple off but that wasn't the case.

I heard a knock on the door so I covered my baby with a blanket while he continued drinking his milk.

Mike and Jr walked in with our car seats.

The both greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"How'd you sleep sis?" Jr asked

"Lets just say I've had better days my nigga" I laughed

"But it seriously wasn't as bad as I expected it to be Terell was a big help I really didn't expect him to be as helpful as he did." I explained

"He better be helpful shid" Mike started

"Nigga shut your ass up" Terell said mugging him

"What time ya'll leaving anyways?" Jr asked

"I don't know whenever they give me my discharge papers" I shrugged

"Well dad was going to come over here but I told him to just meet us at the house" Jr explained.

"That's fine. Are we still having that family dinner or meeting whatever you want to call it" I questioned. 

"Yup Rosa at our crib cooking right now" Mike answered

"Oh ok that's cool thank god my hair and nails was done before I had these kids or else I would've been the only ratchet person" I started

"But you always ratchet so what's really new" Jr laughed making Mike and Terell laugh also.

"That's cool can't wait till ya'll ugly asses hungry and see who'll cook for you" I smirked making them shut up.