Chapter 7

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER If You haven't read chapter 6. Wattpad automatically made chapter 6 private so you must follow me in order to read Chapter 6. THE LINK FOR THIS CHAPTER IS NOW IN MY BIO SO GO AHEAD AND CLICK IT

If you already read Chapter 6 disregard this message : )

Chrissy's POV

I was getting packed to go to Mexico in less than 3 hours. Momo, Mike, Jr, and my cousin Ogeline are coming along. I was bringing my biggest suitcase and duffle bag. I didn't think it was enough clothes and stuff I needed to last a week but Terell wouldn't let me bring anything else.

I was done packing which was a big relief because I took forever in a lifetime. Terell had already packed his stuff since the day before when we were at his house, his suitcase was already in the car.

I put my suitcase and duffle bag in front of the door so that when we were ready to go I wouldn't have to go get them from the room. I was rolling about 5 joints up when I heard a hard knock on my door. I grabbed my gun but it was only Terell and Jr's stupid ass.

I put my gun down then finally lit up my joint. I had to get high before I get on the plane because I was scared of heights. I have to be mellowed out so I can keep calm.

"Damn sis you a weedhead"

"And your point is?" i questioned with an attitude

"Who you talking to? I don't know what done got stuck up yo ass but save that shit homegirl"

"Jr please don't come up here trying to kill my vibe. I'm trying to get high before I get on the damn plane because me and you both know I'm scared of heights so leave me alone. Don't come over here trying to blow my damn high" I snapped

" Fuck you. You really think I give half a fuck if I blow your damn high?"

I just walked into my room smoking my joint I really wasn't going to let Jr kill my vibe before I get on this damn plane. Terell walked into my room and sat on my bed.

 "Why you being so rude to Jr?"

"I never noticed I was being rude to him but even if I was that isn't any of your business"

Honestly i didn't fell like talking to anyone today or even being bothered at that. I was feeling some type of way and I don't even know why. I guess it was just that bipolar shit but by now Jr should be used to it so it's whatever I could care less.

I continued smoking another three joints while Terell just sat on the bedside staring at me. I started to ignore him but it was getting annoying as fuck.

"Do you have an eye problem all of a sudden?"

He didn't answer so I went to take a quick hot shower to get the smell off of me. When I was done I could hear Terell and Jr whispering and shit. I didn't care what they were talking about. I put on my sweatsuit from Pink and my white forces and grabbed my white louis bag.

"Y'all ready to go?"

They didn't answer me just got up and headed towards the door. Guess what? These motherfucka's didn't even help me with my bag nor did they help me put it in the car. I was cool with it though I didn't give one fuck anyways.

I got in the car took out my  Ipod and plugged in my beats. I Wasn't about to let these niggas blow my high. I really wasn't trying to hyperventilate when that airplane took off or while we were flying.