Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

"And she gon shake it like a red nose like like like like A red nose" Boomed the new song everybody aas getting down too.

Chrissy & her Best Friend Momo was out there shaking what there mam gave them at "The Spot" this club on the west coast of Detroit. They went out every night partying. Chrissy was one of the most wanted girls in the city only because she was pretty with a banging body and also hard to get because of who her family was.

Chrissy was 20 A Junior In College in the medical field & she worked part- time at a small boutique in the mall.She lived by herself in a small cozy condo with her Shih Tzu.

" Damn" hissed some red nigga while grabbing Chrissy's ass.

Chrissy immediately went into snap mode. " Boy who the fuck you think you touching you dont even fucking know me, you must be out ya fucking mind" she started as she grabbed something out her clutch. 

"ZAPPPPPPPPP" Went Chrissy's Tazzer.

By the time she was done tazing old boy she was about to go to work on him everyone was already aware what was going on and a large pair of strong hands were already wrapped around her trying to drag her out the club.

She kept trying to get out of his hold but she couldn't so Momo started to handle that which made her smirk. Soon as Momo pulled out her blade she was being pulled out the club also.

*Chrissy's POV*

These niggas in the club always getting out of hand so I had to show him because if my brother was here this iant all they'd be doing. Thats exactly what his ass get. Now I got some nigga carrying me out as If I'm crazy or some thing.

" Damn Lil Mama you almost fucked up my Lil brother in there" said the man carrying me out.

Once we go out the back door I jumped out of his hands. When I finally looked at this man boyyy did I almost faint.

He was brown just how I like em, tall maybe 6'4, waves on swim, perfect teeth shit if I wasn't a virgin I'd fuck him here right now on the floor.

Before I realized I was staring. " Damn you see something you like staring at a nigga like he lunch" He snapped

Damn I could already tell he was a bitch ass nigga with a bad attitude that just fucked up all his good looks.

I turned around with a slight smirk. " Nigga please you ain't all that matter fact you ain't even that so stay in your lane and if i was staring at your ugly ass I'd probably lose my eyes sight so keep calm" I smirked.

Just before he could get a word out I turned and headed for my car. There was Momo ass waiting for me by the door I just unlocked the car and we rode out.

* Two Days Later *

I Heard my door unlock couldn't be anyone but Momo trifling ass tryna drag me somewhere.

Once this bitch jumped on my bed. " Damn bitch get your lazy ass out of bed " yelled Momo.

I quickly pulled my covers over my head damn this bitch was annoying always want to go some-fucking-where she need to stay her ass home sometimes.

" WAKE UP TIME " Shouted Momo then she yanked my covers