Chapter 4

DONT Be A Silent Reader Make Sure To Vote & Comment. Follow Me I'll Follow Back. Thanks To Those Who Have Been Reading & Refer Me To A Friend

* Chrissy's POV *

I woke up laying on Terell's chest. I felt so comfortable in his arms he was holding me like he never wanted to let me go. I really hoped we last together because I didn't want to get so close to someone then after we become the worst of enemies or something.

Terell claims he'll always be there for me but isn't that what he's supposed to say. I don't really express my feelings to anyone but Momo so me talking to him was a little different. Last night he rocked my world I mean if his tongue can take me to places i've never been.  Imagine how i'll handle that dick since I'm a virgin.

" Bang Bang Bang Bang "

I jumped up and so did Terell I didn't know exactly who it was but I took my gun and went to door with Terell. He looked at me crazy when I got my gun out the nightstand. I am a drug lord's daughter of course I have guns and know how to use them.

I looked into the peep hole and it was just Jr. He always showing up to my house unannounced. I opened the door to let him in and i could see he was kinda startled to see Terell there.

" What's going on ? Why you here ? " he asked referring to Terell

" We Together Now " I mumbled

Terell just sat on the couch unfazed by what was going on. I glared at him I knew he could see me from the corner of his eyes but he ignored me.

" So you mean to tell me that you and Terell are together and i'm just now finding out ? You didn't even ask my opinion of it. Did you even talk to dad about this ? " he yelled

" You know what JR shut the hell up i don't have to ask your opinion of anything. Its not you or dad's business we just got together I didn't plan on having people all up in my business until i was fucking ready god damn it. I'm 20 and cant even make my own damn decisions do i go around tryna find out what hoe you with for the week NO because that's not my fucking business. Now i'm with Terell because I like him and do I usually like boys NO! So you can get out or you can stay and have breakfast with us " I sapped

" Whatever just don't come crying to me when you get hurt you must have forgot what type of lifestyle he living "

" Shut up & sit down I'll be back. . . . .. . . . .  Terell follow me to my room please" I hissed walking to my room

I went to go brush my teeth and when i was done Terell was on the bed waiting for me.

" Don't worry about him he's always in my fucking business and he's so annoying "

" I was never worried about Jr in the first place. So you like me now huh " he grinned

I blushed he gave me a quick peck then went to go brush his teeth. I headed out to the kitchen and started on breakfast. I made scramble eggs, bacon, sausages, french toast, blueberry pancakes & set some fruit aside.

" Damnn sis you whipped up a feast i'm glad i stopped by " he said with greedily eyes

We sat at the table eating in a comfortable silence. I was eating and scrolling down my instagram timeline. All of a sudden Jr broke the silence.

" You know you my nigga and all and i fucks witchu but I'll kill you in a instant second if you hurt my sister or do anything to her that i don't like ? "

I choked on my orange juice.

" Don't worry bruh she in good hands i'll never do anything to hurt her so you won't have to kill me "