* DISCLAIMER *

Hello lovely readers 💙,

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for giving this story a chance.
This means a lot to me.

There are some points that I would like to share with you before you read the story and give your reviews.

1) I have always been an avid reader and this book, like my other works, is very close to my heart. I feel ecstatic to share this piece and would be satisfied if my fellow readers liked and supported my work.

2) ABHIRA are my comfort couple, but post leap, everything went down the drain. DKP completely ruined my ship and it still hurts that Akshara and Abhimanyu never got their happy ending. Hence writing FFs is my way of paying respects to the characters and Harshad-Pranali as actors.

3) I am creating parallel universes for ABHIRA where they actually find happiness together.

4) I do not intend in any manner to belittle, disrespect, impair, or disparage the beliefs, feelings, sentiments, and susceptibilities of any person, community, society, or culture, custom, practice, or tradition.

5) I will appreciate your constructive criticism, so you can all comment on the things you like or didn't like. 

6) This story is heavily inspired by a famous romantic Korean Manhwa (web-comic), so I won't in any way take the credit for the story, but I do hope that you like this desi-fied version of the same. 

Thank you once again, my fellow readers.
Please enjoy the book.