Spells and Findings Part 1

(POV:Merid)

-"WOODCARVER!" she yelled.

-"You see, it's my mother..." I continued completely ignoring her.

-"I'm not a witch! To many unsatisfied customers!"

-"If you're not going to buy anything then get out!"

-"No! The wisp led me here!"

-"I don't care, shoo, begone with you!"

-"I-I'll buy it all!"

-"GET-...what, what was that?"

-"Every carving"

-"And how are you going to pay for that, sweetie"

-"With this" I said and took off the pendant necklace and showed it to her.

She started to mumble to herself and talked to the bird, she began to reach over for the pendant and I moved it out of her reach.

-"Every carving and one spell"

-"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

-"I want a spell to change my mom, that'll change my fate"

-"Done!" she said and pushed me out of the cottage.

-"W-what are you doing?"

-"There!" she smiled after she snapped and pushed me back in.

-"What're you doing?"

-"You never you carve where you do spells, very important."

-"Last time I did this was for a prince," she explained as she looked around the room and grabbed items.

-"He asked for a solution a way to stop a war, I gave him braveness and courage"

-"And he gave me this for a spell" she showed me a signet ring with a kingdom crest on it.

-"A spell that would change his fate" she continued.

-"And did he get what he was after?"

-"Ohh, yes"

She began to throw random stuff into the pot, and the crow pulled my hair, passed it to her as she dropped the strand in, she began to mix it. She then placed a mask on, sprinkled something in and covered my eyes. An explosion could be heard, but when she removed her hands from my face all that was left was a green bubbly substance. She grabbed some appliers and pulled out a pastry.

-"Umm, a cake?" I questioned, staring at the pastry.

-"You don't want it?"

-"Yes, I want it!"

-"You're sure, if I give this to my mom...it will my fate?"

-"Ohh trust me, it'll do the trick, dearie"

-"Expect of your a fortnight."

-"What was that about the spell?" she mumbled as I walked out.

-"Did you say something about the spell...?" I asked but when I turned around the cottage was gone.

I walked to my horse and mounted it. I continued my search for Y/n but I still couldn't find her, but I wasn't going to give up. I was bringing her home no matter what I had to do.

(A/N):

Hi! Sorry I've been inconsistent, a lot of personal stuff has been going on that it's been kinda hard to update and write.

I'll try updating when I can, but for now just expect the unexpected updates we've had. 

Bye!