-Prologue-

The night was dark and gloomy

The night was dark and gloomy. A 15 year old Abhimaan stared at the mirror blankly. His life had been uneventful. At 15 he had seen everything- Violence, drugs, money, abuse, greed, sex, murder. There was nothing that could shock him. He had become immune. He was prepared for anything. He told himself that he could do it, but he could not control the shivers running down his spine.

An older looking boy held his hand gently. He is eyes were filled with compassion. "Das minute ankhe bandh karle Abhimaan, sab sahe ho jayega. (Close your eyes for ten minutes, Abhimaan. It will not be that bad. I promise.)

Abhimaan's hand's fisted by his side. The very thought repulsed him. He was not naive. He knew what was expected of him. His sperm doner was a drug peddler. He had taken toon many loans, pawned away too many properties. He had nothing more to loose so he pawned away the only thing he had. His mistress's son.

Jinesh Manchandani was the most cruel drug lords in their world. He was the uncrowned king. His word was the law. Everyone covered before him. So did the old man who had sired him. When the drug lord barged into the house demanding repayment, his old man panicked. He had nothing to offer, the drug lord knew that and yet he had come. The man ruled an underworld kingdom but he had dark tastes. Lovely ladies graced his arms but it was young boys that he seeked behind closed doors. He wanted only one thing from his old man, and his old man was happy to handover. That had been 3 weeks ago.

For three weeks he had lived in hell. Dreading every moment. An overseas meeting had kept Jinesh occupied and him safe. Now he no longer had the luxury. Jinesh was back in city and wanted his price. The boys surrounding him looked at him with eyes. They were all his age, all young and vulnerable. All victims of the man.

"Kuch bhi woh kare, maana maat kar (Don't say no to anything he says)" The older boy pleaded. "Apne leye muskile maat bada.(Don't make it difficult for you.)

Abhimaan closed his eyes. He refused to give in to fear. He downed their words, not letting them affect him in any way. He could not give in to fear. He was a born fighter. He had to fight for every morsel. His mother was a junkie who sold herself in exchange for money. She did not care to see if he was fed. Never cared to see if he was safe. She brough in her Jhons and pretended he did not exist. In a way he did not exist for her. He was not her reality. She had him in a moment of craziness and lived to regret it. Not a second went by without her cursing his birth. If she had her way she would have gotten rid of him, but then his sperm donor occasionally paid for his keep. That was the only reason she had kept him around. For money and to use him as her personal slave.