-Chapter 26-

Video One shot updated. 

You can make scene requests in the comments section. Please note, I am only writing Oberoi Series now. The scenes should be between Naam, Vachan and Bandhan. I will not write anything on Aryan till Pehchaan is scheduled for release. 

ONE SHOTS ARE NOT A PART OF THE BOOK. THEY ARE BEING WRITTEN ON READERS REQUEST. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SCENES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN. NO PART OF THE PAID BOOK WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR FREE. IT GOES AGAIST PUBLISHING TOC.

Don't forget to like share and do Subscribe to the channel. 

Love

Swati Sandeep

The moment Abhi boarded on flight he felt his stomach churning

The moment Abhi boarded on flight he felt his stomach churning. It was flying business class, but he could not enjoy the luxury as he was too busy praying that he would not throw up. The airhostess came to him to remind him to buckle up. Abhi did not want to. He had a feeling that if he did buckle up he would end up throwing immediately.

"You need to buckle up, Sir" The airhostess requested politely. Abhi wanted to cry, but shook his head.

"Sir we are about to take off. please fasten your seatbelt" She sounded insistent. Abhi's hook his head again. Arjun who was seated behind him looked up. He did not like to be disturbed when he traveled so he made sure to be seated on his own. His name guaranteed him the privacy that he needed.  He was planning on having a peaceful flight but the kid seemed to have other ideas.

"Buckle up, Abhi." He commanded.

Abhi looked up. Arjun saw the unease in his eyes and got up. He could not ignore the distress in the kids eyes. 

"Sir please be seated" The Airhostess protested.

"That's my brother-in-laws seat. I would like to switch." Arjun pointed to the vacant seat beside Abhi. Karan had gone to the washroom a minute ago, leaving the seat vacant. The airhostess stepped back politely. Arjun sat down beside Abhi and helped him buckle up.