-Chapter 24-

Hello readers,

Check out the One-Shot on Oberoi Brothers if you have not checked it already.

Like share and comment if you like the shot. If you have a scene request from Oberoi series, you can make it under the comments section of this video. Don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you could get the one shot as soon as it is published.

Love

Swati Sandeep

Abhi's enthusiasm knew no bounds

Abhi's enthusiasm knew no bounds. He played for an hour till his hand hurt. The moment his bhaiya called him he played for him. The phoenix was pleasantly surprised.

"Well done, bacha. You are talented. I am so proud of you." The Phoenix cheered for him.

"Sache? (Really?)" Abhi eyes widened. He did not think he was talented. He only wanted to impress his bhaiya.

"Yes you are talented. Think about music classes, Abhi. They will do you good." 

"But they are very expensive, bhaiya" Abhi sighed.

"Don't worry about the cost, bacha. Let Arjun pay the bills...."

"No. I don't need his favors. He is already doing so much for me. I don't want him to think that I am here for his favors. I don't want his money, bhaiya...."

"Arjun is not doing you any favors" The voice came out sharp, almost like a reprimand. Abhi fell silent immediately. The phoenix realized his mistake and spoke gently, "You need to learn a lot about Arjun, beta. He is not the type to count his favors. For him you are neither a burden nor a responsibility. All he is trying to do is help you. He will happily foot the bill for your music lessons. you don't have to feel guilty."

Abhi remained silent.

"Or I can pay the bill...."

"Nahi, (No) bhaiya" Abhi shook his head, "I will talk to bhaiyu about the lessons. It wont be fair to go behind his back."