-Chapter 25-

The request for the one shot will close at 11.30 PM IST Monday. Scene requests on Oberoi brothers that fall between Naam to Bandhan timeline are welcome. Make a request under the video, only then it will be taken up.

Swati Sandeep.

Leo was very inquisitive

Leo was very inquisitive. He had seen a boy sleeping peacefully in the Rockstar's bed. Usually he did not pay much attention to the Rockstar. The crazy haired man did not give him any reason to feel curious, but the boy had his full attention. For a brief second he had thought he was his master and raced to greet him but then he smelled him and stopped dead in his tracks. There was a familiarity about him, but he was a stranger.

He sat down on his romp and observed the boy carefully wondering if he would like to play. His master was sleeping. He tried his best to wake him up but he did not budge. So he went down looking for Roohi. His angel had fed him, played with him, taken him out for his morning run. He was fully satisfied and came back to wake his master, but saw the boy instead.

He wondered if the boy would get up anytime soon. What was it with human boys and their need to sleep whole day? Why were they so lazy? After ten minutes he took courage and approached the sleeping boy. He was completely out, just like his master. Leo hopped on the bed and observed his face carefully. He looked cute, he concluded. His features were sharp and his shot cropped hair complimented his chiseled features. The boy resembled Ash a lot. No doubt he seemed familiar. That made Leo very happy. Ash was his next favorite person after his angel. He could not contain his excitement and licked Andy's face.

Andy pushed him away annoyed and buried his face back into the pillows. Leo was very persistent. He wanted to play, and for some reason he was confident that Andy would play with him.

Andy got up annoyed ready to yell at his bhaiyu but the remnants of sleep flew out of his eyes as he encountered the adorable little fur ball.

"Tu kaha se aa gaya champ? (Where did you come from, champ?)" Andy picked him up and nuzzled his nose. That was all the invitation the pup needed. He yelped in excitement and licked him all over his face. Andy laughed, falling irrevocably in love the little pup.

"Oye, relax buddy. Let me breathe." He tried to stop the assault but the pup was too excited to listen. Just like Andy, Leo had fallen in love with him from the moment he opened his eyes. Those amber eyes that were so similar to his master, would alwyas have his undying loyalty.

Abhi was passing by when he saw his foolish pup assaulting Andy. There was no other way to define Leo's over enthusiastic display of affection. He hit his head and rushed inside, completely forgetting to knock.

"Leo down you idiot. what are you doing?"

The command fell on deaf ears, but Andy looked up. His smiled dimmed. "You still here?"