-Chapter 8-

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

This is an unedited draft. If you are someone who prefers an error proof version, please stop reading and look for the kindle version that will be made available in a couple of months. 

To the regular readers, the target for the entire series is 400 votes and 250 comments. The targets will not be mentioned in every part. Sometimes i forget and that creates confusion. So for any book from now that is the standard target, 400 votes and 250 comments. To unlock every episode a minimum of 350 votes should come in with 250 comments. Voting gives a boost to the book. The book is here for feedback and promotions. So please hit the Vote button if you want regular updates.

For the book of the month Dad is leading in votes. If you want The Heart's Melody instead, don't forget to vote for it.

Love,

Aaradhna.

The application forms for the school got delivered that afternoon

The application forms for the school got delivered that afternoon. Arjun was not at home so Roohi got the mail. Arjun called her and asked to the get the forms filled. He had requested admission in of the best schools in the city. Maurya High was know for Holistic development. It was a school for gifted. Ayesha had informed Arjun that Abhi was the school football captain. He had won the school many awards. The management gave him a good recommendation. Abhi never was in trouble. He was a good kid and he got decent grades. He even had a scholarship because of sports.

Arjun wanted to offer him the best. Grades meant nothing to him. He wanted Abhi to excel in what he did. He believed that every child a potential and it needed to be explored.

Roohi got the forms for Abhi to fill in. He refused to take them.

"They are your school forms, Abhi" Roohi explained gently. "We need to send those in by evening. You will have an interview with the principle tomorrow. Fill them."

"I do not need admission in any dumb school" Abhi told her directly. "I am here for a few months. The rockstar does not need to bother about me. I will be out of his hair soon...."

"You are stuck here for months, Abhi. The case can stretch for years. You cannot lose a school year. Ash said you were about to take your 11th admission. This is a very important year...."