-Chapter 22-

Abhi had to force himself to bite his smile

Abhi had to force himself to bite his smile. Roohi could slay a man with his words. He should be felling sad for the rockstar but he was rather enjoying his plight. Shawn handed him a tub of popcorn and walked. Abhi almost laughed. The guy had a sense of humor that matched his own, and so did Karan Wadhwa. He could not help but notice how the guy was encouraging Roohi in his own way.

"How can you be so irresponsible, Arjun" Roohi yelled loosing her calm. For the last fifteen minutes she was trying to talk sense into the man, but the moron was simply sitting there and scrolling though his phone.

"And what is so interesting the damn phone that you cannot even look at me?" She grabbed the phone from his hand annoyed. Arjun got up and stretched himself, getting rid of the kinks in his body, annoying Roohi further.

"Do I smell bhendi?" He gave her a charming smile, completely oblivious to her anger. At that moment Roohi wanted to wring his annoying neck. Karan saw the glint in her emerald eyes and gently pulled her back.

"There is no use yelling at him, Roohi. Look at the bigger picture"

"That is exactly what I am doing Karan. Looking at the bigger picture. How could he risk Abhi like that? If someone had attacked...."

"Then your security should have known how to trail us properly" Arjun cut her off, his eyes were no longer smiling. He had done in on purpose. He wanted to see how good the security was. He was thinking about leaving Abhi behind when he left for Chennai, now that was out of question. He could not risk the boy's safety. If he could dodge the security so easily, Abhi could do so too. 

"Those guys are way to relaxed. They depend on us for compliance, but their job is to make sure they tag along weather we want them to or not!"

Roohi had  no answer to give. What he was saying was the truth. The security failed, something she did not wish to acknowledge.

"Train them to do their jobs, the kid is 15, very soon he would want to go to late night parties. Sneak out with his friends, take his girl out. What will security do then? Do you expect the kid to inform you before sneaking out." Abhi cringed. He was never taking a girl out though the late night parties dis sound tempting.