-Chapter 27-

If you want to keep watching the Video don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment. Next One shot will be updated after 100 likes.

You can make scene requests from Oberoi Brothers Series from today.

Abhi rushed out of the room, not knowing where he was going. Once he learned about Juneja he knew he could not stay. He could not risk getting caught. Old fears resurged with a vengeance. He was just settling down. Learning to trust in people, months of hard work washed away in seconds. Fear surpassed all the assurances that Arjun had given him, the love that Roohi had showered on him generously. He couldn't think of anything beyond Juneja. If he were to be caught, he knew what awaited him, and he would rather take his own life than face capture.

The walked out of the hotel, but before he could go any further, the security surrounded him. He tried to walk past him, but they did not let him. Abhi struggled to get away as the bodyguards dragged him inside. Their grip was firm. Abhi was gaining strength but he was a teenager. His strength was no match against the well-built men. Abhi fought harder. If he could not get past the security guards, there was no way he would ever escape Juneja's clutches if he got caught. The fear overwhelmed him.

All he thought about was escape. His gaze fell on the gun holstered to the guard's jacket. Abhi acted on impulse, snatched the gun and trained it on the guard. 

"Let me go, or I will shoot."

The guards looked at each other uncomfortably. The hotel guests who gathered around, seeing the commotion, were shocked to see the turn of events. The receptionist immediately called the manager. 

"Listen, kid." We are here to protect you." The officer pleaded, his voice filled with urgency, "Please put the gun down. No one will hurt you."

"I said stay away." Abhi yelled as he saw the officer taking a step towards him. He wanted to run. He did not trust anyone to protect him. He was on his own.