The Ending

Universe is breathing.

Why do you think that the universe is the largest and it can not be martyred?

It is the mother of all creations.
And we all do not care but only our lives and survival.

Universe is the last point of our development. Universe is everything and all but doesn't consist the true heart.
The true heart will come and appear when it will see it's last.

We are smaller than a sand particle, not even that to be erased.

And why do be full of guarantee even knowing there is no guarantee of us still thinking we are superior. It is just the worldly life.

Everything through our eyes are lies.
The truth never shows itself like the fake does.

You will weep when the truth will appear and regret to not to seek it.

The ending will be full of struggle or everything will be disappeared and we won't know about it.

We are the souls, in us the truth lives but we don't seek the real peace and profit. Our eyes are very lustful and addictive to only what we see.

Before it, many prophecies came but to deny we are. Some believe and some do not.

"These words are indeed the prophecies of mine."

.......

The story of the last star.

I am proud to be the first star, I saw the birth of other Celestials, I saw the birth of life and planets. I too see the death of many.

How lonely and innocent are the life as they do not know what is the lie, what is the truth. For what purpose they were created, neither do they know, nor do I. To give light, to be bright, I am for.

Being in this void, I feel the immense side of grief and sorrow, even like me is too far, that my light reaches them after millions of years. I worship my true Lord by doing that purpose I was created for. I too believe, my Lord is the creator of all and that is what I do not understand, whom the life believes to?

And that they think only they are true , even for their Lord they destroy peace among themselves. I wish to say the truth to them but all I got is to be bright.

And this is how my life goes on.
Years after years, I live too long.

I never knew the beliefs in life.
But what is this destructions going on?

My Lord is merciful.

Everywhere there is only destruction I see.

Now I believed it is the last time.

How bloody these all became.

Peace!

Just the pitch dark is here, where all gone?

Maybe I too have to return from where I came from.

Something feels wrong, oh God.
Yes, I saw everything, just I am left.
Let me be a part of it too.

Now what should I live for?

Let me collapse too.

Peace!

______________________________________

And still their knowledge doesn't go beyond.

They like to live with the lie.

They have given everything to seek the truth. But they deny.

As they got the real pleasure.

Start with, "Who is God?" And the ending will be "God is Peace."