Shopping!

Ariana's POV:

Once we arrive at the mall my eyes grow wide. It's HUGE! Once Metias parks and everyone gets out of the car I limp to get up and when I turn around Metias holds my crutches. I smile at him in appreciation. We make our way inside and then Metias turns towards Logan, the twins, and I.

-Alright how do we want to do this? Ari needs clothes, some room decor, and some things for online school, so we'll take a while.

I see the twins roll their eyes and I frown. Logan is the first to talk.

-Jack, Nico, and I can go off on our own since you two might take longer cause of her ankle.

-Okay, that works. Make sure to check in every hour though.

They nod before walking away. Metias looks at me with a small smile before walking next to me. He starts telling me stories about his mom and grandma, which sound amazing. We walk into H&M and start looking around for clothes. Metias hesitates about doing the shopping with me causing me to giggle.

-Okay, how about I push the cart behind you and you get whatever you need?

-Sure!

I pick out the necessities, boxers, bras, and socks. I get a few belts as well. I look around and see some cute shirts. I notice they're crop tops and I frown. Metias looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I just shrug and he walks over to me and crouches down to my height. He's a whole 2 feet taller than me.

-If you're worried we won't let you wear those, don't be. Some clothes are too revealing but those aren't horrible.

-That's not what I'm worried about...

He frowns and I lift my shirt, slightly, showing him the bruises littering my stomach and back. I see the realization in his eyes as he looks at them before looking at me.

-Those won't be there forever sweetheart.

He smiles at me softly before grabbing a bunch of long-sleeve and short-sleeve crop tops and putting them in the cart. We continue walking around. I grab a few T-shirts that are cute with graphic designs. I grab leggings, sweatpants, jeans, ripped jeans, skirts, and a few pairs of shorts. We walk down the last aisle and I see hoodies. I LOVE HOODIES! My face must brighten up because I hear Metias chuckling behind me.

-You like hoodies don't you?

-They're comfy, and pretty, and they cover everything.

He nods and looks at some himself. I notice him take interest in a black one with the word Carhartt on the sleeve. While he puts it into the cart I grab a pink, white, black, and light blue hoodie and put them into the cart.

-You need any other clothes?

-Nope.

He gives the cart to a man in all black who nods his head and walks towards the checkout. I raise an eyebrow but let it go. We walk into a store that has some school supplies. I get the necessities; pencils, markers, colored pencils, notebooks, whiteouts, post-it notes, and a stapler. I look at a sketchbook and a paint set, but I don't grab them because I don't want to overspend. Metias walks over to me and stands next to me.

-You like art?

I nod and he grabs the stuff I was looking at, along with some brushes. I look at him with a worried expression. I feel like I'm spending too much.

-Ari, it's fine. Mathew said to get everything you want and need. We wanna spoil you little one.

He smiles at me as I nod. Once again he gives the cart to the same guard who goes to the checkout. We make our way to a shoe store and I see Metias face light up.